'07 Tshirt Design Ideas?

MissJenn

I was thinking have signal with a broom and dust pan... a bit spring cleanish, but self explaintory to any muggles that see people wearing a shirt IMO. (or does noone wear the shirts outside CITO day? :D )

In maybe a yellow or light/neon green would both visable and hopefully not as Hot as a dark color?

My clipart monster mockup... :wacko:

77bc5592-a7fd-4c3d-b5f0-e793801494d8.jpg

"I'd personally love a "Texas orange" color. Some call it burnt orange.

Nice visibility for both PR and safety purposes, but not as ugly as the "safety orange" you see in construction sites."

I like the burnt orange, too. Plus, I wore that color as a guide for Camp Jeep in 2005 and it was not too hot in the late Summer sun in the Poconos of NEPA and was a good background for the score of ticks I found over the weekend crawling on me. Plus, it is visible without being day-glo. Just my $0.02. White t-shirts might as well be wear and dispose, IMHO.

Hey everyone- thank YOU for throwing your ideas!!

( it's going to be the 4th CITO Tshirt that I am going to create, I am runing out of ideas :laughing: )

CITO can be messy event, so I think dark color Tshirt (black, dark brown etc) would be nice...

As for Signal pose, I love to hear more of your opinions!

Feel Free to throw them here-

again, domo arigato!!

I think this process might be helped by thinking of Signal with a greater personality:

What hobbies does Signal like, besides geocaching?

Where does Signal vacation?

What does Signal drive?

What cool animated characters would Signal hang out with?

etc.

i.e. WWSD:

What would Signal do?

What hobbies does Signal like, besides geocaching?

There are other hobbies?

No seriously, are there?

Where does Signal vacation?

In Canada the area of greatest cache density is probably Victoria. In the United States Signal would probably be using vacation time to go to Geowoodstock or the GeocoinFest.

What does Signal drive?

Signal has three jeeps, one is white, one is green and Signal's favourite jeep is yellow. The yellow jeep is broken though so Signal currently drives the green one and it helps Signal to blend in. Nothing red though, red and green don't blend well, did that remind you of a joke?

What cool animated characters would Signal hang out with?

Signal and Smokey fit well together but most other animated characters don't seem to jive, maybe Signal and Oscar?

I really like the orange colour you posted Jenn, that is a very nice colour and would be very cool for a shirt. Personally I like the idea of reprising the high point of any CITO right on the shirt, the pile of trash collected with the geocachers standing nearby. So that will be my suggestion, a nice orange shirt with a big pile of garbage, lots of geocachers and maybe a hidden frog. (like a hidden Mickey)

"Cache up with the Quest to Clean Up"

Maybe Signal (with a "Indiana Jones" hat/fedora even?)

holding the earth which is all sparkly and faceted like a gem,

at arms length admiring his work to keep it all clean,

with is other hand folded behind his back holding a rag.

DRAFT_signalgeocaching_cito07.jpg

"Cache your Lily Pad Clean"

Signal on a lily pad (the earth superimposed on the pad)

with a recycling bin.

(Kind of the think local, act globally thing...)

Just throwing ideas out, I like ideas...

:blink:

(And koko is my hero! ;-P )

Edited: Added my "sketch"

Edited by MrCOgeo

i want to post i pic but i can't how do you do it ???

If you have a geocache placed, post the pic to the gallery.

right click on the pic., and click properties the web address will come up.

coppy the address.

on the reply page where i am typing this right now is a pic of a tree it says insert image.

Paste in the address you coppied.

After you post , go back and delete the image from your cache page.

If you dont have a cache, just right click on any pic and click properties, and you can see the address of a site that hosts photos. most are free.

Edited by olbluesguy

I'd personally love a "Texas orange" color. Some call it burnt orange.

Nice visibility for both PR and safety purposes, but not as ugly as the "safety orange" you see in construction sites.

back.jpgback.jpg

In case my avatar doesn't speak enough, PUHHLEEEEEEEZE no burnt orange shirt. I can assure you that NO ONE in my household would purchase a shirt that color...even though you might sell millions in my fair city.

I like the forest greens, greys, or whites, personally. Of course for me, I don't mind a nice solid black shirt (that whole hotter thing is just a state of mind).

Lots of great designs coming out...just no burnt orange.

Here is the new CITO 07 Shirt Design. They will be available for sale by next weekend at Shop Groundspeak and soon after that at many of the Groundspeak Merchandise Distributors. We are planning to sell them for approximately US$7.00 or possibly less than US$7.00, depending on final production costs. They will be available in Adult (unisex) and Children's sizes.

Front:

jeepcito_finali.gif

Back:

CITO07back01.gif

We really hope you like them.

Sorry Spoon!, but I already spoke for the black one and Co Admin got the pretty purple and pink one.

-Raine

DANG! :P

What about red? Heck, I'd even take blue.... not that weird green, though.

Sorry Spoon!, but I already spoke for the black one and Co Admin got the pretty purple and pink one.

-Raine

DANG! :(

:( What?!? One's not enough you got have two. :P

;)

B)

:P:P:P

-Raine

DANG! :(

Sorry, server issues at work - double/triple post is not my fault!

Edited by Spoon!

-Raine

DANG! :rolleyes:

I belive the correct color name is "Prairie Dust", but I guess weird green works too. I actually like the color, it's very "Earthy" and is much better than the plain white tees that usually get used.

I belive the correct color name is "Prairie Dust", but I guess weird green works too. I actually like the color, it's very "Earthy" and is much better than the plain white tees that usually get used.

coreynjoey,

You are right about the Tshirt.

The boys above were talking about Jeep colors. Thanks to you for bringing us back on topic. :blink: (No thanks to the boys. :ph34r: )

coreynjoey,

You are right about the Tshirt.

The boys above were talking about Jeep colors. Thanks to you for bringing us back on topic. :ph34r: (No thanks to the boys. :blink: )

That makes more sense :ph34r: Hey, I'll take the wierd green one if no one wants it!