Pay It Forward Trades

pay_it_forward

Are the LE activated for release as the statement would indicate? I would be interested either way, just let me know.

Cheers,

Nooks

No the traded coins are unactivated. The picture is of the two I released today for a Race honoring Sonny and Sandy the two hosts of the podcacher podcast. It is the only picture I had of the Gold LE coin.

Sorry for the confusion.

I have two coins left, to trade Some people who emailed me last night or pmed me last night have not responded to my reply please do so within 24 hours, so that you do not loose your coin to someone else.

If you have PMed or emailed (preferred method) and have not gotten a response from me I never got the message as I have cleaned out all of my inboxes.

People seem to wonder what I am looking for in a trade.

This project was started as a way to Pay It Forward, someone who has never stepped forward gave me a anonymous gift within one month of me becoming a cacher. Now me being one of those people who thinks that the universe prefers grand gestures created the "Pay It Forward Geocoin Project" With the only intent of Paying it Forward and Helping other either Recognize people who already Pay it Forward or think about Paying it Forward themselves the next time the opportunity presented itself.

It was funny to watch the wonderful folks at Landsharkz, who minted the coin for me, understand the paradigm that I was working under. At no time did I intend on selling these coins, they would only be given away freely, and yes I wanted to pay the extra to have the custom icon and have them trackable. We even went the extra bit and purchased all 1200 tracking numbers in advance so that these coins come with a custom PFxxxx prefix. And Yes the Other 900 are on order, and are for 2008, 2009, and 2010 Nominations for each year will begin in November of the preceding year so that they can ship in early January.

With the Help of Countless Volunteers around the globe the project is well underway some people have already started to have caches hidden for them, and have emailed to let us know that they have picked up their coins.

At no time do I wish to or will allow myself to gain personally from this project, all of the coins that I trade for will become either silent auction items to raise money for causes, or go into Pay it Forward caches around N.A. so that people who can not afford geocoins get the opportunity to enjoy them as well. So to the people that I have told to pick a coin for me, pick a coin that would be paying it forward too you.

One Last note, 10 Gold LE, and 10 Nickel from each year are being kept in sets, so that when the project concludes these sets can be sold with the money being raised going to the Make a Wish Foundation so that this community can help a child in need.

Love and Light <- for all those that where wondering

PIF

P.S. It has been brought to my attention in email that some people might what to donate coins to the project without trading, I had not thought of that but if you would like to donate a coin to either be sold at an auction for charity or go into a PIF cache please forward them to:

Pay It Forward Geocoin Project

Calgary Place RPO

PO Box 20098

Calgary, AB

T2P 4J2

Edited by pay_it_forward

Email sent....this has to be one of the best project I have seen in a long time if EVER.

:D I am glad that I was a part of by nominating several deserving folks.

It was kinda neat to find out that the person I nominated had already been nominated. It's like...oh I dunno, reassuring...to know that I might actually be a decent judge of character...or something. :D

<<This project was started as a way to Pay It Forward, someone who has never stepped forward gave me a anonymous gift within one month of me becoming a cacher. Now me being one of those people who thinks that the universe prefers grand gestures created the "Pay It Forward Geocoin Project" With the only intent of Paying it Forward and Helping other either Recognize people who already Pay it Forward or think about Paying it Forward themselves the next time the opportunity presented itself. >>

Had a sense that this is where your thoughts lay with this project. Your ideas are terrific! A wonderful cause and executed so well. We will work locally to make 2007 and beyond the years of paying it forward, especially in the caching community. Thanks for the thoughts & ideas.