Junior School - lost TB

mollyjak

Please does anyone know NURPU-uk as they picked up one of our school TBs on 7-4-2006 and it hasn't moved since?

I have tried emailing twice but the messages have been returned.

He/she last logged into the site on Nov 20th.

A class of 7 -9 year olds with special needs are the owners of this TB and it is so disappointing for them. The tag was attached to a Red Nose and we will not be able to buy another one.

Can anyone help please????

If this has duplicated I'm sorry but it took ages to load

Thanks for all the replies

Yes Haggis Hunter is correct - the Red Nose was from the year before last, the happy face and coloured strings for hair. That is what the lower ability kids voted for.

I can send off the copy tag but they will have to find something to attach it to.

Ever tried to get 15 kids to agree when they all want their own way???????They include a child with Asperger syndrome, 2 with behaviour (ADHD) problems and generally low ability.

Thanks Matrix for the offer - email replied to.

Never mind just wanted to do all that I could to track it

Thanks for all the replies

Yes Haggis Hunter is correct - the Red Nose was from the year before last, the happy face and coloured strings for hair. That is what the lower ability kids voted for.

We have one of those red noses! It's sitting in one of our caches, even as I write! More than happy to retrieve and send it to you if other methods don't help............

We're just about to release our first TB and I have to say that I find it very disconcerting that some don't give them the respect they deserve. :D

Well that seems like a super outcome is in sight, now I reckon there's room for some great life lessons there ... you know the sort of thing, it has been kept by someone who didn't mean to but has not kept their promise to move it along within 14 days and someone else who is a Good Samaritan etc.

Great result!

The same thanks has to go to The Phillimore Clan, as the postie has just been to my house and I have just received a new Cha Cha Charmin. :D:D:D:D

it went missing after leaving The Golems jaws of borrowdale cache send him an email and i am sure he will pop it back in there for you he is a nice old chap :D

if he wont which i am 99.9% certain he will its in my area i will do it for you but i know mr golem will.

The same thanks has to go to The Phillimore Clan, as the postie has just been to my house and I have just received a new Cha Cha Charmin. :D:D:D:D

That is one well travelled bear, if only some of my bugs could clock up that sort of mileage - good luck to the replacement bear - hope he covers even more distance than the last. Its amazing how long one of those rolls can go :D

Ian

it went missing after leaving The Golems jaws of borrowdale cache send him an email and i am sure he will pop it back in there for you he is a nice old chap :D

if he wont which i am 99.9% certain he will its in my area i will do it for you but i know mr golem will.

Oi you - less of the old... :D

Email sent to mollyjak :D