Cachesavers coin

Fluttershy

Would any Vendor like to collaborate this Idea with me? Design in exchange for Coins?

CACHESAVERS (A Travel Bug's Companion)

lifesaverxe3.jpg

1 3/8 Coin with a nice round hole in the middle to attach a Travel Bug. (If you like)

Great for coin releasing!

Perhaps 4 flavors, with 1 of the flavors being a nice Mint Blue/ to match the Diabetes TB.

All with a generous Epoxy layer on top.

Red?

Orange?

Mint Blue?

Green?

~Allie

Edited by Fluttershy

Would any Vendor like to collaborate this Idea with me? Design in exchange for Coins?

CACHESAVERS (A Travel Bug's Companion)

lifesaverhx8.jpg

1 3/8 Coin with a nice round hole in the middle to attach a Travel Bug. (If you like)

Great for coin releasing!

Perhaps 4 flavors, with 1 of the flavors being a nice Mint Blue/ to match the Diabetes TB.

All with a generous Epoxy layer on top.

Red?

Orange?

Mint Blue?

Green?

~Allie

hmm . . . . . .. maybe! Do you want to send me so art or is that i all i get? :)

Per an offline discussion with the OP, this coin WILL be trackable.

Well gosh, yeah. After all - FS' initial post clearly stated that attaching a TB was optional (i.e. "...if you like"). And given that all her other brilliant geocoin notions have ever been gc trackables - seems like closing down the thread so abruptly (w/o at least first checking on your assumptions) was a bit rash... :D

Somehow I missed this the other day when I closed a similar thread.

Please do not use the forums to solicit business from vendors - it creates a competitive marketplace on these boards that we want to avoid.

If you have a coin idea and want to pursue it but don't know which vendor, if any, would like to use it - please email them the ideas directly versus opening a thread for it.

(Changing the title to avoid confusion going forward)

- Spaghedeity

We now return you to your regularly scheduled conversation...