Kudos!

2happy2gether

Recently I had a problem with my GPSr. I contacted Magellan and they forwarded me to their Canadian repair facility. I sent the unit out last Friday, and yesterday, when I got home from work, it was in my mail box. I was floored. I figured it would be 3 weeks minimum.

So...I would like to publicly thank Bill's Electronics in Mildmay, ON for their exceptional speed, professionalism and quality repair work. I know it was something really minor, but I believe that if someone does a great job then they should be thanked for it.

I don't know if anyone from Bill's is a geocacher. If they are could they pass this onto the staff (if there is any staff)? I'm really impressed.

Cheers,

Recently I had a problem with my GPSr. I contacted Magellan and they forwarded me to their Canadian repair facility. I sent the unit out last Friday, and yesterday, when I got home from work, it was in my mail box. I was floored. I figured it would be 3 weeks minimum.

So...I would like to publicly thank Bill's Electronics in Mildmay, ON for their exceptional speed, professionalism and quality repair work. I know it was something really minor, but I believe that if someone does a great job then they should be thanked for it.

I don't know if anyone from Bill's is a geocacher. If they are could they pass this onto the staff (if there is any staff)? I'm really impressed.

Cheers,

Bill is indeed the only staff! He is not a geocacher and doesn't have much interest in it, though he knows of it and I believe has some friends who "dabble" in it. He is very involved in Ham radio, for those of you involved in that hobby. Bill is very knowledgeable and quite the electonics geek. He is certainly very good at turnaround on repairs and replacements, when necessary.

On a couple of occasions, where I needed my first Magellan repaired, I just decided it would be a nice drive up to a little town I had never visited. I would do the same again, since I do enjoy driving and discovering small towns.

On my last visit, a couple of years ago, I got an extra bonus, as that is where I found my beautiful cat, Kalo. Actually, he found me. As Bill was working on my GPS, I went outside and sat on the steps of the Post Office, to have a smoke and that was where Kalo found me. He was overjoyed to have someone to sit with and when I petted him, he was so skinny, it was like petting a skeleton. I put him in my truck and told Bill to give out my name and number, if anyone came looking for him. Having obviously lived on the street for som time, Kalo has had more than his share of health problems, but he has been worth every penny, as he is the most loving creature.

Kalo-Web.JPG

Anyway... you can reach bill at breuber@wightman.ca