Geodining

I have a website that is a listing of restaurants with GPS coordinates I've had the site for some time now but have recently made a lot of changes to make it much better so If you havn't seen it in a while check it out. If you have never seen it check it out. Geodining.com currently I have no listings in the UK I am trying to make this a site for international travelers and I am in need of restaurants from other countries. Sence I my self am planning on traveling to the UK for a bicycle/geocaching trip in the summer of 2008, I thaught this would be a good place to start.

Edited by Beast of Traal

If you go to the website there is a form you can fill out I want the name the coords a description and other info When you go to the website click on add restaurant there will be a link that explains every thing on the form. As far as the kind of restaurant I want listed prety much any type except large chain restaurants like Mc donalds I like Pubs cafes and other small restaurants but I will except any kind of restaurant from a small hog dog stand to a fine dinning fancy restaurant. I especialy like places with a local flair.

If you go to the website there is a form you can fill out I want the name the coords a description and other info When you go to the website click on add restaurant there will be a link that explains every thing on the form. As far as the kind of restaurant I want listed prety much any type except large chain restaurants like Mc donalds I like Pubs cafes and other small restaurants but I will except any kind of restaurant from a small hog dog stand to a fine dinning fancy restaurant. I especialy like places with a local flair.

fish 'n' chip shops?

fish 'n' chip shops?

Yep :)

I've been in e-mail contact with Beast of Traal and they are planning to cycle from Lands End to John O' Groats next year. Ideally they are after establishments that would be on an approximate route, but are also interested in other locations as well :)

They specifically mention Fish n Chips (amongst others) and are keen to try local cuisine and restaurants :)

Oooooh sounds fun...

We've come across loads of fab little places while caching!!

Hazel are you going to add your, what I've been told is a excellent Bacon Buttie and Brew gaff? :)

So we can all pop in for some :)

Oooh I could do - if it means I can charge for them!!!

fish 'n' chip shops?

I am most definitely interested in fish and chip shops.

By the way it is just me so far on the bike trip.... so far

Keep in mind the website is for everyone not just me so the more restaurants of all types you post the better it will be.