Red Cross Geocoin

2bugs

We are delighted to announce that the coin project is now solidly in the black. We have close to $400 net profit that will benefit the Chapter and sales are still strong. We will now enter the LE phase which should put us over the top of our $1,000 fund raising goal. This is the plan:

we have LE coins in three metals, 15 of each (copper, polished nickel, black nickel) Anyone who purchased a standard coin may purchase one LE. We are asking the almost embarrasingly high price of $22 but please remember this is a fund raiser. After a reasonable period of time (about a week) we will offer the LE purchasers the opportunity to buy additional remaining LE coins that are not sold and paid for. Finally, any LE coins not sold to prior purchasers will be offered via an auction at a later date.

post your requets here and make paypal payments as before.

many thanks from all the volunteers and staff at the Chapter

2bugs_trade_ARC_bn_Front300.jpg

2bugs_trade_ARC_copper_Front100.jpg

2bugs_trade_ARC_LE2_Front300.jpg

Hmmm. Still waiting to get mine in the mail...

the trusty USPS says:

Label/Receipt Number: 9101 7850 9140 1047 4407 40

Your item was delivered at 4:13 PM on February 5, 2007 in FAIRFAX, VA 22030.

give me a shout and we will work this out one way or another. Please contact me directly

2bugs

We are delighted to announce that the coin project is now solidly in the black. We have close to $400 net profit that will benefit the Chapter and sales are still strong. We will now enter the LE phase which should put us over the top of our $1,000 fund raising goal. This is the plan:

we have LE coins in three metals, 15 of each (copper, polished nickel, black nickel) Anyone who purchased a standard coin may purchase one LE. We are asking the almost embarrasingly high price of $22 but please remember this is a fund raiser. After a reasonable period of time (about a week) we will offer the LE purchasers the opportunity to buy additional remaining LE coins that are not sold and paid for. Finally, any LE coins not sold to prior purchasers will be offered via an auction at a later date.

post your requets here and make paypal payments as before.

many thanks from all the volunteers and staff at the Chapter

2bugs_trade_ARC_bn_Front300.jpg

2bugs_trade_ARC_copper_Front100.jpg

2bugs_trade_ARC_LE2_Front300.jpg

I would love to contribute with a polished nickel order. Thanks much. Windkissed

Hmm... Still havent gotten mine.

And the payment has been confirmed a long time ago.

Hope they are in the mail....

I will check my records tonight and give you the date the package was mailed. It has been at least a week or more, so you should be seeing it by now. Please let me know and for the good of the community please post here when this is resolved. thanks

Hmm... Still havent gotten mine.

I will check my records tonight and give you the date the package was mailed.

That would be great! Thanx!

It has been at least a week or more, so you should be seeing it by now.

Yup, that's what I was thinking also.

It could often take å week or so, but i was thinking if it had been sendt around 2. feb. it should have arrived

by now.

Please let me know and for the good of the community please post here when this is resolved. thanks

Will do!

Thanks for the quick reply! :)

We are delighted to announce that the coin project is now solidly in the black. We have close to $400 net profit that will benefit the Chapter and sales are still strong. We will now enter the LE phase which should put us over the top of our $1,000 fund raising goal...

Congratulations Chuck! You can count me in for one more coin! ... an LE coin in polished nickel. My PayPal payment is already on the way. :) Thanks!

Hmmm. Still waiting to get mine in the mail...

Found it! It was in the office, and they put it under the wrong name. I had to go in the back myself and search for it.

Really cool coin!!! Thanks!

Thanks for the kind words. I am sooo glad it worked out.

mr bug

I thought some of you would like an update on the status of our fund raising progress. We now have made more than $900 for the chapter. Since the sales have been so good we decided to sell all of the coins and not keep any for the chapter. Instead, we are making a coin just for chapter use that uses the same theme. here is what it will look like:

2ecd1435-812e-4a73-8411-019fae6f780d.jpg

we are continuing to offer the last of the LE coins for $22. let me know if you want one. Activation codes for the LE coins can be found a www.coincodes.com

When the entire project wraps up, I will post our grand total. Thanks to all of you who have made this possible. BTW, you might want to go to www.charitynavigator.org to see how Red Cross rates. We are quite proud of the fact that 91 cents of every dollar we raise goes for programs and services. Red Cross consistently gets the highest ratings possible.

2bugs