Red Cross Geocoin

2bugs

Twelve dollars is a great price for a coin where all the proceeds go to charity. I would by one, happily knowing that even though I am not getting a cheap, bargin coin, I am paying a decent, affordable price and the money goes to charity.

Couldn't agree more! We would be in for a couple as well.

I'd like two, but I'm not even sure if you are doing a reservation list right now. Are you??

Instead of reservations, I will announce the sale here on this forum and honor these orders first, with priortity given in order of posts and payments. It looks like we are still well within the margin of error to have all of your requests honored. after a reasonable amount of time, say two weeks. I will offer the remainder out to the world. My only request is that if you buy multiple coins, please don't compete against us on eBay. Remember, this is a Red Cross fund raiser and we are hoping a few eBay sales will help us get to our goal. I guess I can't stop you from doing the eBay thing, once you buy it, it is yours, but I can ask...pretty please. Again, any questions you have that I have not answered here you can contact me at the Mount Rainier Chapter of the American Red Cross or email me back channel

once again, thanks to all of you for your overwhelming support and please give some thought to enrolling in a First Aid/CPR class at your local chapter. You just never know when you are going to need the training. I had to put my first aid skills to work less than two weeks after my first class. The outcome could have been far worse if I did not have that simple training. Consider taking 8 hours to learn some techniques that could save the life of someone you love, or maybe even your mother-in-law ~ Badda Bing!

Chuck Hammonds

mrdotbugatcomcastdotnet

The coins have arrived, earlier than expected I might add. They are every bit as beautiful as we had hoped for. Good job Coins and Pins!

The plan is to offer 5 of the standard bronze coins on eBay later today. While that auction is in process I will place all the reservations noted on this forum on a spreadsheet and then make an announcement the week of February 5th asking for payments. coins will be shipped thereafter. On February 15th I will offer any remaining coins for sale on one of the coin tracking sites. I will get some images of the actual coins uploaded very soon.

We have LE coins in Copper, Black Nickel and Polished Nickel (15 of each metal) These coins will be offered on eBay later in the month in hopes that we can raise some big bucks for the Mount Rainier Chapter. I usually don't like the polished nickel as much as other metals, but for whatever reason, almost everyone who has seen the coins thinks the polished nickel is the best coin.

Once again, thanks for your overwhelming support of the Mount Rainier Chapter of the American Red Cross. When this all concludes I will let you know how much we able to raise for the chapter

2bugs

How did you pay for the coins? Did I miss the link somewhere?

I'd appreciate if you could post/email me. Thanks

Paid for My 2....Thanks

I will continue to send out more Paypal requests. We still have 88 coins remaining so no need to worry. You can also initiate a Paypal by sending $12 per coin to this email address: mr.bug"AT"comcast.net (substitute @ for the"AT")

here is a better image of the coin:

8d6a8827-bb4a-4af4-8f1c-cbeee11917f1.jpg

You might want to remove the tracking code of that coin :unsure:

How did you pay for the coins? Did I miss the link somewhere?

I'd appreciate if you could post/email me. Thanks

Paid for My 2....Thanks

I will continue to send out more Paypal requests. We still have 88 coins remaining so no need to worry. You can also initiate a Paypal by sending $12 per coin to this email address: mr.bug"AT"comcast.net (substitute @ for the"AT")

here is a better image of the coin:

Another batch of coins went out today, so many of your should be seeing coins early next week. There are still about 15 people I have not heard from regarding payment. Let me know if you need a Paypal invoice or want to arrange another method of payment (Scotty's beam me some dollars service?) The plan is to wait until mid week and then shift the sales over to another venue, where there will be a small S/H charge added. At that time I will cease to take orders here.

I'm not sure how long it takes for the logo thing to start appearing on GC. Anyone know about that? Is there something I am supposed to do or does C & P do all that?

We are very gratified by all the kind words of support. Thanks to all of you.

Very nice coins, and a good organization to support! Sent payment for 2. Thanks!!

got it. Thanks

we had a slight change in plans and went live on the other site. We will continue to honor orders placed on this forum for the time being. Once again, thanks to everyone for your support