"Liar Caches"

Aushiker

I guess what bothers me the most about that LO listing is that she made it a 5/5. ANYONE that has been around as long as a charter member has, should realize how a 5/5 could have a big draw from far and wide. Make a liar's cache all you want, but at least have enough sense to NOT make the ratings so high that you'll likely have people coming from far and wide to get diasappointed!!

Hey CR...YUP!!!

Not to split hairs or anything but the cache is a 4/4. Have you even read this thread or did you just pop in on page 5 for a good argument? :laughing: Because to quote Monty Python, "This is abuse. Arguments are two doors down." :blink:

C'mon Roddy, you've gone from righteous indignation at the mere idea to a lame duck that just doesn't wanna get hurt. Boo Hoo Hoo.... Right back to righteous indignation. I need to put my hands in the air for this roller coaster ride. :huh: Wheeeeeeee!

Edited by Snoogans

Sorry...this has been on for soooo long, I forgot...yep...4/4. Still high and bound to have a draw from far and wide. We got to talking about Vinney & Sue's 5/5s and I forgot!!

And no, I went from downright against a liar's cache as it was listed, the way it went down and such, to still against them as that one was, but with a better understanding that they even exist....aren't YOU following along?? Remember...I didn't even know of these??? Never heard of such a cache?? Come on...you were there...weren't you??

And...now that I do know, I do understand a bit...but I'm still dead against the cache that is so misleading and such that it draws some from far and wide who spend more than needed and then all to find they are duped! As I have found out that there is a liar's cache nearby me that I can check out, I'll give it a try...knowing what is in store going in! I want to see what these are about so I can better judge them as I hadn't even known about them before this topic. I realize I won't get the whole experience since I already know the truth, but we'll see.

My thoughts haven't changed on this, we may have talked about why I wanted a 5/5, but where did my view on this cache change??

I'm still dead against the cache that is so misleading and such that it draws some from far and wide who spend more than needed and then all to find they are duped!

As long as folks insist on being overwelmingly ignorant, said folks will get duped. Rub a couple of brain cells together if you don't want to get duped.

Why is it that common sense is so uncommon? :)

I'm still dead against the cache that is so misleading and such that it draws some from far and wide who spend more than needed and then all to find they are duped!

As long as folks insist on being overwelmingly ignorant, said folks will get duped. Rub a couple of brain cells together if you don't want to get duped.

Why is it that common sense is so uncommon? :)

...specially in an era where people actually BRAG that they do not read cache listing pages and do not pay attention to D/T ratings and cache type (i.e., traditional, multi, puzzle/riddle, etc.) Believe it or not, I regularly hear from geocachers who are indignant because they showed up at the published coordinates for any of several of our 5/5 caches and were amazed to discover that it was not simply a park-and-grab guardrail cache, and who were annoyed that they had been forced to abort their search when they realized that tackling the cache would require special skills and equipment and that the hunt might take more than three minutes. When I ask them if they ever read the cache listing page description and at log entries, or if they ever looked at the attribute icons, or if they had paid attention to the D/T ratings, they reply that that never look at such things, as the vast majority of caches nowadays are park-n-grabs, and that they thus assumed these caches would be park-n-grabs as well. I call this a supreme example of lack of commonsense!

In fact, because of this behavioral pattern, as I have written before, I am increasingly refusing to list the actual starting waypoint coordinates for our extreme terrain caches as the primary waypoint on the cache listing page and instead either burying the information in English language text in the cache listing description or requiring that seekers meet certain screening prerequisites before they can receive/discover the actual waypoint coordinates. This tends to exclude from the hunt those whose brains have been numbed by Novocain!

We have a "liar's cache" in our area, and it was very interesting to find. We almost gave up on the second step, between the two of us that were looking. I think it was difficult, until we realized the extent of the lying that was in the directions. I do think they need to be a little more clear about the fact that the info on the cache page is likely to be incorrect (or the complete opposite of the truth!).

I do think they need to be a little more clear about the fact that the info on the cache page is likely to be incorrect (or the complete opposite of the truth!).

:huh: Let me see if I understand this. The cache page should read Blah, blah, blah, OH, BTW, this is a liar's cache? :)

Where's the fun in that? :D

This bit of wisdom was posted on my angst thread yesterday. It is very fitting in this context:

I guess my angst stems from the need of certain people to objectify a subjective matter. Maybe the guildelines set by geocaching.com are in fact brilliant in their simplicity. How else can you take a novel concept and make it appealing to millions of participants across a plethora of barriers such as location, language, age, physical abilities, etc., yet still leave it open to evolution.

Personally I think the constant cry to quantify everything (# hides, # finds, rating caches, finds vs hide ratios) and the push for more guidelines (what/how to trade, where/how/what to hide) is a detrement to caching. Eventually the indivdual elements that make caching so unique will be gone, as there will only be one cache and we'll know the hunt and we'll know the discovery, because that's all that's available.

Edited by Snoogans

CR...something OBVIOUS to you may not be to someone else!! While I did do well in many fields in school and wouldn't consider myself "dumb" or lacking of common sense, I'd be the first to admit I can't do puzzle caches and I'm not always fast at picking up on "subtle hints". My brain just doesn't work that way...sorry! With that said, I wouldn't go about picking on others merely to make myself look smarter...not how a smart adult would act IMHO.

Let me be the first to apologize to you for NOT being as overly BRILLIANT as you MUST be, since you tend to be so arrogant! Arrogance of your nature tends to make one believe that you must be trying to cover your shortfallings with what you seem to believe is your intelligence! Bullies tend to do this very same thing, only in reverse, and with their fists...are you a mental bully or just trying to be obnoxious??

As I said, make the cache a bit less realistic and maybe there wouldn't be this problem at all!! Rate a cache true and this wouldn't have happened at all, and the cache would still be up and running, not outed for what it was! COMMON SENSE would tell one that!! But then, most people using common sense would realize that to lie so convincingly to us "ignorant" people will only tend to lead to trouble, so maybe it is YOU that needs to apply common sense to all this!!

Maybe not make it overly obvious, but at the least, make the ratings true!

Let me ask this...what is the reason of a liar's cache??? Is it to dupe someone into believing it is the real deal??? Is it to make others look stupid for taking the owner at their word?? Is it to have fun at others' expense?? If it's any of those stated...that's not a very nice concept...what that boils down to is that you are playing on someone's ignorance to have fun with it.

I thought that the fun must be in the writing of the log...who can make the best story up. After reading all this though, I come away with the feeling that it is merely to have fun at unsuspecting or slower people's expense...and the better we dupe them, the funnier it is!!

I think that there were probably many that DIDN'T find it funny, but kept their mouth shut so as not to get their log deleted or cause problems for themselves as it COULD be that LO is a mean person who would go out of her way to make those people's lives miserable (again, playing the advocate here, just throwing out what could be and not saying this is the truth) if they out the cache!! Do we know how many didn't log the find after finding out the truth???

Hey...you want to poke fun at me, I'm happy to poke back...I didn't start any personal attacks. I call it as I see it, and I see the arrogance and rude comments flying from someone that jumped in and decided to try to be smart!

I'd rather NOT go to personal attacks, but hey, they come my way, I'll respond!

I've tried to have discussions here in many forums threads and it always happens that someone wants to be the arse...no problem, just expect to be met with like remarks, I tried being nice, I tried to ignore...I tire of that and now I just call it as it is needed! Yes, I carry a conversation to the extreme, sorry, that's me! But to get attacked for being passionate about my thoughts..well...not good!

Let me ask this...what is the reason of a liar's cache???

Could it beeeee FUN?

(DOH! I swore to myself I wasn't going to respond to you again, but I just can't help it. Roddy, if you're gonna bang your head against the wall. Please put on a helmet...For safety's sake.)

Edited by Snoogans
As I said, make the cache a bit less realistic and maybe there wouldn't be this problem at all!! Rate a cache true and this wouldn't have happened at all, and the cache would still be up and running, not outed for what it was! COMMON SENSE would tell one that!! But then, most people using common sense would realize that to lie so convincingly to us "ignorant" people will only tend to lead to trouble, so maybe it is YOU that needs to apply common sense to all this!!

It's iffy for sure and is going to cause some angst for some people but the higher difficulty ratings posted on "liar caches" are part of the show! If the ratings were too low then it would take away from the cache and make it too obvious that something wasn't kosher.

There are ways to do these that will cause minimal stress for everyone involved. One of those ways might be to place more than one stage in the cache's description and make that first stage not require anyone to have to plan for a big challenging outing or layout of money. Say this in the description then the finder is only out their time and travel expenses to start the cache (hopefully they would have enough sense to contact the cache's owner before traveling from afar). Be vague about the rest of the cache, maybe say in the description that finders have to locate the first stage in order to get the info needed to complete the cache. They still may find themselves disappointed but at least they wouldn't be out any more money than when they made a regular cache run!

Edited by Mudfrog
Ask yourself what the fun IS???

I find it great fun. I'm just all a tingle about my experiences. I personally know of dozens of other folks that count THEIR liars cache experience among their most treasured geocaching memories/experiences.

You however are arguing a point based on a foregone conclusion about a matter with which YOU have admittedly NO experience.

Maybe not make it overly obvious, but at the least, make the ratings true!

Let me ask this...what is the reason of a liar's cache??? Is it to dupe someone into believing it is the real deal??? Is it to make others look stupid for taking the owner at their word?? Is it to have fun at others' expense?? If it's any of those stated...that's not a very nice concept...what that boils down to is that you are playing on someone's ignorance to have fun with it.

I thought that the fun must be in the writing of the log...who can make the best story up. After reading all this though, I come away with the feeling that it is merely to have fun at unsuspecting or slower people's expense...and the better we dupe them, the funnier it is!!

I think that there were probably many that DIDN'T find it funny, but kept their mouth shut so as not to get their log deleted or cause problems for themselves as it COULD be that LO is a mean person who would go out of her way to make those people's lives miserable (again, playing the advocate here, just throwing out what could be and not saying this is the truth) if they out the cache!! Do we know how many didn't log the find after finding out the truth???

Tall tale caches are much fun! That is fun, as in good FUN! Even though I have an established reputation for having placed a number of well-known extreme terrain caches and even VERY VERY extreme (terrain) caches in four states in the USA, and even though I have found high-terrain caches in several states and also have hunted geocaches in rural southern India, Germany and the jungles of southwestern Nicaragua, some of my most favorite memories are of my finds of several tall tale caches here in the USA, and I spent hundreds of dollars in completing the requirements and logging the find for one of them (a tall tale cache which had been on my "to do" list for over a year.)

Edited by Vinny & Sue Team
(Rockin Roddy @ Jan 16 2007, 09:08 AM)

What's the purpose of Star Wars?

Everything about it is a lie!

How can it be fun to go sit in a theater and have some movie producer show us a bunch of malarky he totally made up?

Man, I went there to learn about NASA and current space exploration. I was totally misled and want my money back. I don't think half the stuff I saw in there even exists!

What's gonna happen when your kid tries to cut you in half with his LightSaber and you just stand there looking at his dumb a$s? He's gonna be scarred for life, that's what, and you'll have to raise a kid that tried to kill you.

Lies! I say we ban all fiction!

No, no, we can't have these lies called fantasy - it will be the end of civilization as we know it!

That's not an answer...that's skating around the question. The question is "What makes them sooo fun??? Why is it fun??? Answer that one truthfully and then go from there.

And you are right, I have no experience with one of these...that doesn't mean I can't see them for how they are! If the fun of these is to DUPE an unsuspecting or "dumb" cacher, where is the fun in that???

Explain the FUN...what...is telling the lie fun??? Is writing a funny story fun??? Great...I can accept that, but I submit that this CAN be accomplished without making someone feel small, silly, or downright ignorant!

I think we are talking about apples and oranges here...but if you DID go into Star Wars looking for truth, you might want to check into a psych ward, because you are having reality issues.

I would HOPE that anyone can see the lies in a MOVIE...after all, we are all aware that Hollywood is run by lies and stories...and some truth...we know that going in...did we know that going into this cache???

(Rockin Roddy @ Jan 16 2007, 09:08 AM)

What's the purpose of Star Wars?

Everything about it is a lie!

How can it be fun to go sit in a theater and have some movie producer show us a bunch of malarky he totally made up?

Man, I went there to learn about NASA and current space exploration. I was totally misled and want my money back. I don't think half the stuff I saw in there even exists!

What's gonna happen when your kid tries to cut you in half with his LightSaber and you just stand there looking at his dumb a$s? He's gonna be scarred for life, that's what, and you'll have to raise a kid that tried to kill you.

Lies! I say we ban all fiction!

No, no, we can't have these lies called fantasy - it will be the end of civilization as we know it!

:D

:P:):huh:

Explain the FUN...what...is telling the lie fun??? Is writing a funny story fun??? Great...I can accept that, but I submit that this CAN be accomplished without making someone feel small, silly, or downright ignorant!

Hard to explain but believe me, it can be fun! We had made plans to spend most of the day finding the liars cache that we went for a while back. It looked to be a great adventure and we were ready for just about anything. Read the cache page several times, looked at all the logs, and even talked to cachers that had already found it. There were several things that looked fishy but we had no inkling that we were being duped. :)

Lets see,,

Did we feel a bit foolish afterwards? YEP

Did we feel silly for falling for it? YEP

Did we feel small or ignorant? NOT AT ALL

Lastly, did we have fun finding the cache and sharing our experiences with everyone? FER SURE!!! :D

I read the comment you made V&S about the cache listings not being read and such...you can believe it when I tell you that I have read ALL of your cache listings several times...and several more since reading this topic! I read every listing carefully looking for helpful hints and such...but before I read this topic, I didn't realize I had to watch for the lies too!

I ALWAYS read the listings!

I also like the way that you are making it harder for others to just show up unprepared...great idea!! We (TR&T) are heading to Arkansas in a month or so, not much out that way, but another chance to get better in shape for the Rocky Mt caches...and for Holey Wall! If I can get some of those, I'll feel able to come try some of yours!!

That's great stuff mudfrog...I'm happy you enjoyed it! I have a feeling I'll likely have fun too, when I find a liar's cache.

This that we are talking into the dirt is more to how you'd feel if you spent money for equipment, made special plans and spent a lot of money in travel expenses etc...to find you were duped. I can imagine many WOULD still find this fun, there are some of us that might not...and that's where the problems start! This cache was outed by those that DIDN'T find it funny.

It wouldn't be too bad if the ratings weren't so high, I think that's what started the problem in the first place...and that's my arguement here.

Edited by Rockin Roddy
Is writing a funny story fun??? Great...I can accept that, but I submit that this CAN be accomplished without making someone feel small, silly, or downright ignorant!

Rockin Dude, Mr. Roddy, Rod Man, Rodster ,

I think you are representitive of the exact extreme minority attitude that outed The Gauntlet. I salute your public sacrifice in defense of those in your minority.

See the oppression inherent in the system and smash it! It's your duty to continue for all those oppressed by the liars caches in their local geocaching continuums. You should march right out to the local liars cache you mentioned earlier and out it as a public service. I just bet that cache owner is trembling in their boots right now. Then rally your minority to do the same on all their local liars caches. You can start your own reform movement. ONLY after they are all routed will the truly oppressed feel free to speak their minds since they don't seem to be well represented in THIS thread.

Edited by Snoogans

It's obvious to me that we are going to agree to disagree on this, that's all good...that's what debate is all about! I don't have anyting against a liar's cache, just do it proper and NOT boost the ratings to draw a crowd...have fun with it!!

I'm going out as the storm has cleared, and save the white stuff on the ground, I can finally go play in the parks again!

You have all given me something to ponder...maybe I'll start a liar's cache some day...and I will do it right! ACTUALLY...in a way, my Lost in Hayes is a liar's cache...I lied about the way we hid it (I know, not quite the same). If anyone can tell me the misleading statement in that listing, I'll send them a coin...first one only please...it IS rather easy, but only one cacher has stated it so far!! PM the answer please!!

G'day

Came across this article in another forum - http://www.hometown-pages.com/main.asp?Sec...ArticleID=14633

Anyone experienced this? Thoughts on it? Good joke or something sinister?

Curious as to what people think.

Andrew

It's going to depend. It's a good candidate as it is for a mystery cache. It should not be a regular cache unless it's clearly stated on the cache page that it's a liars cache.

You should always know what the adventure holds UNLESS it's a mystery cache in which case the suprise is rather the point of the cache. Which is why we actually have the mystery cache designation.

CR...something OBVIOUS to you may not be to someone else!!

All hail the brilliance that is Clan Riffster! (please limit your donations to small bills without sequential serial numbers)

With that said, I wouldn't go about picking on others merely to make myself look smarter.

So, why do you go about picking on others?

Let me be the first to apologize to you for NOT being as overly BRILLIANT as you MUST be

Apology accepted.

Let me ask this...what is the reason of a liar's cache?

The reason for a liars cache is the same as any other cache. Placed for the enjoyment of others. Judging by the 2+ years this one existed with positive logs, I'd say it met it's objective.

I think that there were probably many that DIDN'T find it funny, but kept their mouth shut so as not to get their log deleted or cause problems for themselves if they out the cache!!

Judging by the fact that LO didn't delete the logs which did, in fact, "Out" her cache, I'd say the chances of this are slim.

I didn't start any personal attacks.

Here's a few excerpts from your first post to this thread:

I'm not sure how some of you can actually stand behind a deceptive and all out BS cache as this!

So now I have to worry about a cache where the owner has the stupid thing on his porch and the coords are LYING???

such a smug and selfish act to NOT tell the truth

what a slap in the face!!

CACHE OF THE YEAR...are we supposed to believe THAT part???

I agree...almost as funny as tripping a senior with a cane!!

Looks pretty personal to me.

I've tried to have discussions here in many forums threads and it always happens that someone wants to be the arse.

Why do you think that is? Could it be your winning personality attracts angst the way sugar water draws bees?

I tried being nice,

Your initial post on a subject you admittedly knew nothing about seemed just a tad shy of "Nice". Maybe they define "Nice" differently where you live.

I submit that this CAN be accomplished without making someone feel small, silly, or downright ignorant!

I submit that no one can force you to feel small, silly or downright ignorant. Only you can do that.

I would HOPE that anyone can see the lies in a MOVIE

You'd be amazed at the folks who believed Michael Moore's nonsensical ravings which he submitted as "Truth".

Edited by Clan Riffster

Many, if not most, cachers don't read the logs before attempting to find a cache. Personally, I only read them if I can't find the cache

Same here, other than sometimes glancing at the logs on the "front page" if looking at a new cache page - there IS that bit about "logs may contain spoilers", after all!

For that matter, I do, fairly often, go looking for caches without reading the cache pages at all, especially if I happen to find myself with a bit of extra time on my hands after a meeting.

However, ALSO I have enough common sense to:

a) abort if it's obvious that I'm not prepared for the terrain or distance

b ) ditto, or DNF, if it becomes obvious that I need more information, or if there's something that sets off my "alarm bells" (such as huge "No Trespassing" signs**)

c) filter out puzzles, multis, and caches with very high terrain ratings when doing large "pocket queries" (not to say I won't do them, but I don't dump them into my GPS without a bit of research - got "bit" that way a couple of times at the beginning).

d) do more research and filtering - including reading cache pages - if I intend to cache on a trip, especially if it's in an area new to me.

**That happened a couple of weeks ago.

I started out at 9 am to drive the 48 miles from my S.O.'s house to mine, having a 1 pm appointment, and the appointment was canceled via cellphone just after I left. It was a glorious sunny day, so on the spur of the moment, I spent it meandering home on back roads and caching along the way, looking for caches that popped up on my GPS.

I got to one, and lo and behold the only obvious area (a tiny strip of wood behind some suburban homes) was PLASTERED with "No Trespassing" signs. So I just gave it a pass, and went on to the next. Sure enough, when I checked the cache page that night, the cache had been disabled because "the neighbors are getting upset". :)

Edited by cimawr

Wow...and I suppose you're the poster boy for the welcome wagon there CR??? WHO was the first post rude or personal too??? OTHER than post my thoughts about the cache and the way it was handled, and a cache that someone else had listed (and then apologized to said cacher after being corrected), where is the personal assault that warrants YOU coming in and acting the arse?? Did I bash YOU with my initial post??? Was I personal to YOU??? I saw LO come on and I didn't see HER getting personal, and I WAS critical toward her!

I would have to say that maybe you didn't read the whole thread. If so, you'd realize that I took my stance after reading the first few comments. My stance changed from outright hating the idea of a liar's cache, to understanding that they are actually real and out there, that some do like this type of cache and then understanding that this type of cache could be something to try, as long as they are done right!

During that whole changing process, most of the conversation was carried on repectfully...then YOU came in and started with YOUR BS. You break down every little comment to take it out of context, you make smug and downright rude remarks.

Do you even understand the concept of debate??? That would be when someone takes a stance on a subject, and then someone else takes the other side and you discuss that until you both either come to an agreement, or you agree to disagree! Rude comments such as yours coming flying in are worthless and detract from a conversation. Then you look for a reaction which you'll likely get 9 out of 10 times.

You want to be rude, play the arse and act the child, have at it...you're good at it! YOU are the reason many in the forums of those microcosms that snoogans talks of in another topic won't come in here! I have taught and mentored teens with better manners than you are displaying.

Hey...agree or disagree, why not try it being NICE!!!

C.R. Just let him have the last word...... Or put on a helmet....For safety's sake. :lol::)

Amen, Brother! I think I know a handy solution. Someone else desribed it with the single word, "Plonk".

Can we get back to the Barking Moonbat debate?

With the exception of Lep, I don't have the self-control necessary to 'plonk' anybody. I'm always curious if the person will post anything that desperately needs a counterpoint. Plus, it's easier to follow a thread without plonkage.

(Can anyone see this post?)

Edited by sbell111
I only have one person on MY ignore list and mercifully that person mostly posts in O.T.

At risk of sounding naive, what does "plonk" mean?

In another thread, someone made a big deal of ignoring a poster (me, I think). 'Plonk' was apparently the sound that is made who someone is 'ignored'.
I only have one person on MY ignore list and mercifully that person mostly posts in O.T.

At risk of sounding naive, what does "plonk" mean?

In another thread, someone made a big deal of ignoring a poster (me, I think). 'Plonk' was apparently the sound that is made who someone is 'ignored'.

I don't read every thread so I missed that one.

The forum poster ignore lists aren't very useful. Half the time I end up clicking to see what they said.

I used to have 2 on that list, but I ALWAYS ended up clicking on the other guy's posts if he was posting in a thread that interested me. Then I met him at an event and true to form, I liked him.

Anyhoo.... It appears that this debate is over unless we get some fresh entertaining nonsense or another unique opinion..... :lol:

Edited by Snoogans

Actually, I believe "plonk" referred to the sound of your name being deposited into said Ignore List. At first I thought The Ignore List must be a metal bucket of some sort (or an ammo can!) :lol:, but I followed TheWhiteUrkel's link further, and in fact it refers to the sound of fecal matter dropping into the toilet.

Here's the thread/entry where I first saw it (and yes, it WAS directed at you...):

http://forums.Groundspeak.com/GC/index.php...t&p=2649416

Edited by drat19
Actually, I believe "plonk" referred to the sound of your name being deposited into said Ignore List. The Ignore List must be a metal bucket of some sort. (Maybe it's an ammo can!) :lol:

Here's the thread/entry where I first saw it (and yes, it WAS directed at you...):

Thank's for digging up the post. I laugh everytime I read it.
Actually, I believe "plonk" referred to the sound of your name being deposited into said Ignore List. The Ignore List must be a metal bucket of some sort. (Maybe it's an ammo can!) :)

Thank's for digging up the post. I laugh everytime I read it.

I have never put anyone on an ignore list, and I cannot imagine ever doing so. In any case, no one is able to put my/our account on an ignore list, due to the "&" symbol in the account name! :lol::)

Not quite sure why I slogged through all six pages, but I did. It was like watching a slow motion slug fest. Somewhat voyeuristic.

My take on this is that some folks have a healthy sense of humor, and others take themselves and life wayyyy too seriously.

Try explaining what makes something funny or how comedy works to someone without a "funny bone". It is an impossible task. They cannot comprehend. It is futile. I don't even try anymore.

Just like one cannot teach someone else creativity or imagination, you can only nurture it. You either "get" it or you don't.

I feel sorry for those that don't. A sense of humor has made my life richer, and has taken me through some hard times. I try never to take myself too seriously. I can only disappoint myself.

I am sorry that I will never have the chance to log this cache. I admire creativity. Even though I am new to this obsession, this hobby of ours requires nimble minds. Park and grabs, with items in plain sight, quickly bore. I want to be challenged. I hope to find other "liar's" caches in the future.

Thanks for showing me that there are positive forces in this chosen activity. I choose to ignore the negative. Cache on!

Try explaining what makes something funny or how comedy works to someone without a "funny bone". It is an impossible task. They cannot comprehend. It is futile. I don't even try anymore.

Monty Python is a great Litmus test for this.

It took me all of 2 seconds to google up a Python image that would be ON topic for this thread. (If your mind were as warped as mine.) :rolleyes:

tt12.jpg

NOBODY expects the Spanish Inquisition!.... at their Liar's Cache. :blink:

Edited by Snoogans