OshnDoc 2007 Coins

OshnDoc

I am proud to announce my first personal coin to be in presale.

Coin should arrive within the next 2 to 3 weeks, depending on the speed the mint will produce the final coins. I received my samples in todays mail and am ready to order the final coins.

These coins will be 3.5 mm thick and made of solid brass in a 2 inch diameter.

Both sides will be in 3D

There will be three metals for sale.

Antique Silver with polished Nickel lettering (100 ea)

Antique Bronze LE with polished gold lettering (75 ea)

Antique Copper XLE with polished Copper lettering (50 ea)

These coins will be tackable at GC.com with their own icon Penguin203.gifand will also be numbered individually.

A fourth metal being minted is a very limited trade only version in two tones.

These are the three metals for sale:

Antique Silver:

OshnDoc_Front_Antique_Silver_S_rena.jpgOshnDoc_Back_Antique_Silver_S_renam.jpg

Antique Copper:

OshnDoc_Front_Copper_S_renamed_6336.jpgOshnDoc_Back_Antique_Copper_S_renam.jpg

Antique Bronze:

OshnDoc_Front_Antique_Gold_S_rename.jpgOshnDoc_Back_Gold_S_renamed_9705.jpg

The price for each coin will be $8.75 per coin plus $2.00 shipping for the first coin and $0.50 for each additional coin.

(International Orders, please contact me before ordering, so we can figure it out what it will cost, I have not done this very often.)

If you are interested in ordering please send me the usual information with "OSHNDOC COIN ORDER" in the subject line to oshndoc @ gmail.com (take out the spaces around the @) and the following info in the message body.

==================================================================

Caching Name:

PayPal e-mail address:

Street:

City:

State:

Zip:

Antique Bronze:

Antique Silver:

Antique Copper:

I will start sending out invoices once it gets closer to the actual coin delivery.

I hope to have these coins available for the Geocoin Fest in CA.

If the total numbers are reached quite fast. I reserve the right to add another 50 coins to the minting process to help fullfill orders/demand to a maximum of 300 coins total. If that shall happen I will post it in this thread.

I have a list of people which have shown interest in the coins in the first post. Please reconfirm this interest by e-mailing me. You will have priority over other orders, until the limit of coins has been reached. If I have not heard from you by then, I will try to contact you to reconfirm and get payment info. If I cannot raeach you or do not get any reply, I will put the reserved coin back in the bin for others to be able to order. For those of you, who already have set up a trade with me. I have your info on file. If you feel like reconfirming with me, please feel free to do so.

Thank you for your interest.

Going quite fast:

At this point I cannot accept any additional trades until further notice, beyond the ones I have already lined up in previous postings..

These are currently the remaining numbers:

Antique Silver: 40

Antique Bronze: 36

Antique Copper: 11

So far everyone who e-mailed me with specific metal wishes has been updated and will receive their specific metlas ordered.

Thank you

Nooks: Just found your e-mail. T'was hiding in my Spam Folder.

You're all set.

Thanks

me, too! Love penguins

and I'm thinking up missions for penguin coins.

Cheers,

nooks

Email sent... hope I'm not too late! Thanks

ChanceRider: You are in :laughing:

Thanks

Edited by OshnDoc

I am proud to announce my first personal coin to be in presale.

Coin should arrive within the next 2 to 3 weeks, depending on the speed the mint will produce the final coins. I received my samples in todays mail and am ready to order the final coins.

These coins will be 3.5 mm thick and made of solid brass in a 2 inch diameter.

Both sides will be in 3D

There will be three metals for sale.

Antique Silver with polished Nickel lettering (100 ea)

Antique Bronze LE with polished gold lettering (75 ea)

Antique Copper XLE with polished Copper lettering (50 ea)

These coins will be tackable at GC.com with their own icon Penguin203.gifand will also be numbered individually.

A fourth metal being minted is a very limited trade only version in two tones.

These are the three metals for sale:

Antique Silver:

OshnDoc_Front_Antique_Silver_S_rena.jpgOshnDoc_Back_Antique_Silver_S_renam.jpg

Antique Copper:

OshnDoc_Front_Copper_S_renamed_6336.jpgOshnDoc_Back_Antique_Copper_S_renam.jpg

Antique Bronze:

OshnDoc_Front_Antique_Gold_S_rename.jpgOshnDoc_Back_Gold_S_renamed_9705.jpg

The price for each coin will be $8.75 per coin plus $2.00 shipping for the first coin and $0.50 for each additional coin.

(International Orders, please contact me before ordering, so we can figure it out what it will cost, I have not done this very often.)

If you are interested in ordering please send me the usual information with "OSHNDOC COIN ORDER" in the subject line to oshndoc @ gmail.com (take out the spaces around the @) and the following info in the message body.

Caching Name:

PayPal e-mail address:

Street:

City:

State:

Zip:

Antique Bronze:

Antique Silver:

Antique Copper:

I will start sending out invoices once it gets closer to the actual coin delivery.

I hope to have these coins available for the Geocoin Fest in CA.

If the total numbers are reached quite fast. I reserve the right to add another 50 coins to the minting process to help fullfill orders/demand to a maximum of 300 coins total. If that shall happen I will post it in this thread.

I have a list of people which have shown interest in the coins in the first post. Please reconfirm this interest by e-mailing me. You will have priority over other orders, until the limit of coins has been reached. If I have not heard from you by then, I will try to contact you to reconfirm and get payment info. If I cannot raeach you or do not get any reply, I will put the reserved coin back in the bin for others to be able to order. For those of you, who already have set up a trade with me. I have your info on file. If you feel like reconfirming with me, please feel free to do so.

Thank you for your interest.

I emailed this morning did I make your list? Thanks!

You are on the list. :laughing:

Everyone who has e-mailed me since last night with requests is on the list with her/his first choice and number of metals.

Thank you for all the orders.

There are still a few coins left.

Caching Name:

PayPal e-mail address:

Street:

City:

State:

Zip:

Antique Bronze:

Antique Silver:

Antique Copper:

Thanks to an overwhelming demand, I have added 50 more coins to the order and now have some more Copper coins available for trade. So if anyone wanted a copper coin and did not get one or did not order one, here is your last chance to either update your existing order or to get some in general.

The total numbers ordered are now

• 110 Antique Silver
  • 75 Antique Bronze
  • 75 Antique Copper
  • (40 in a Two-Tone Trade only version)

Once these are gone, there will be no more of them, as promised.

Thanks

Got your info. Sent a confirmation e-mail back.

On a more general note:

:wub: I will not invoice for the ordes until it is getting closer to the actual delivery of the coins, closer to the last week of January. I don't like the "extended pre-pay :D " for orders.

Be assured, you are on the list. :ph34r:

Sent info re PayPal invoice.

Thanks.

:lol: I only have a few silver and bronze coins not spoken for (about 10 each).

Thank you everyone for your orders.sign0092.gif

Everyone who ordered, please look for invoices in your e mail in the last week of January Paper_plane.gif, as I expect delivery from the mint around 2/3/07. mail.gif

I will keep you posted.

Thanks

Edited by OshnDoc