weird geocaching experiences

TeamOhno

Yesterday, my husband and I disturbed a grave robbing in process while seaching hide in Vermont called "If You're not Paying Attention". Unfortunately, we were here at the right place at the wrong time and the story is all over the local news. We were described as a "hiker" despite the fact that here were two of us and we attempted to explain the basiscs of geocaching to the local and state police. Luckily, we are not suspects, nor are any other geocachers in he area, but it brought home the idea that this is not a hobby without danger.

Thought you all might have other similar stories to share, so we thought a thread on this topic might be appropriate. Please do tell your weirdness here!!

TeamOhno, Vermont

Yesterday,Just as we were getting back from GCMYRO, a truckload of Minutemen pulled up to do their part of securing the southern border <_<

edit: I can't figure out how to create links to save my life :D

ha weve been learning about these minutemen i here they have automatics wut a nice small group :huh:

Yesterday,Just as we were getting back from GCMYRO, a truckload of Minutemen pulled up to do their part of securing the southern border <_<

edit: I can't figure out how to create links to save my life :huh:

use the url tag or highlight the text you want to make into a link and click the little button at the top of the edit space that looks like a globe with a chain link under it

When I arrived near the cache (near the interstate), there was a large piece of expensive looking luggage sitting ten yards from the cache. From the cache location, I saw a sheriff’s officer had someone pulled over. I decided to give it to him and let the authorities take care of it. Now in retrospect (that is now that my wife keeps saying there were millions in drug money in the bag), I wish I had looked in the bag. It is my hope that it was not filled with drugs, explosives, a terrorist communiqué, money or a new Garmin 60 CSx, especially since it now has my finger prints on it.