My first geocoin also one of a series to come

pocketpupsnet

My BUY IT NOW IS NOW WORKING PROPERLY!!!! YAY!

(Don't know why but I cannot get images to load.) See my blog link below for image

Photo

This is my first ever geocoin! I am so excited! It will be trackable on geocaching with it's own icon.

I would like to do a few more this year with a new theme, this one is to celebrate the new year as well as continued support for our troops in Iraq. My sister's boyfriend is there and he purchased her a garmin while he was away so that she could geocache with us while he is serving. He can't wait to learn how to do it when he comes back.

The coins are in process and are expected by the end of January or early February.

They are 1 3/4" 3mm Polished nickel and enamel on the front, texture and enamel on the back.

There is a place for a eyehook so you can attach it to keychains, caches, or your dog's collar, whatever really...

If you would like to reserve one, they are available on my blog page My Blog

You can purchase or send me an email reserving one with your name, address, payment preference (check, mo, paypal). If you send me a paypal preference, then I need your paypal email so I can invoice you.

There will be a total of 150 in polished nickel.

I am working to pull a sample for a Copper Version. I will not be taking reserves for this one until I approve the sample which will provide an additioinal 150 coins. If the copper does not turn out as well the whole 250 coins will be in polished nickel.

SHIPPING INCLUDED FOR ALL COINS for USA & Canada, $4.25 International (NO quantity restrictions) email me for International orders all others use my buy now button on My Webpage. IF YOU WERE ACCIDENTALLY CHARGED BY MY previously MALFUNCTIONING PAYPAL BUTTON, YOU WILL BE REIMBURSED WITHIN 48 HOURS.

Thanks so much... I apologize for the shipping mishap this morning. I thought I was supposed to charge extra for shipping. I had a little helper email me and he set me straight so BLESS him for helping me get

started with the coin thing.

Edited by pocketpupsnet

I may be open to trade when I get everyone taken care of and there are some of my private pieces I plan to keep available. . Please understand this is my first time doing this so If I am not doing proper etiquette, I may take me time to learn.. Email me the specs of your coin and I can talk off the board and I can try to reserve a few for trades. I think I met you at an event once and you had a nice copper piece.

I'd like to trade for one when you get them. $10 plus shipping is a bit much for a 1.25" coin.

I' think it is suppose to be 9.99 no shipping it you look at previous post.

I can't figure out what the 2 boxes for engaving are for? Sequential number as well as tracking number?

Edited by Atwell Family

When I click on the "Buy Now" button it takes me to a Pay Pal site where the coin is $9.99 + $3.99 shipping :( ?? And there is no option to purchase more than one? So $9.99 + $3.99 for each coin????

I love the coin. It is so cute! ;) But the cost is a bit rich for my blood ('specially this time of year....)

CF30

When I click on the "Buy Now" button it takes me to a Pay Pal site where the coin is $9.99 + $3.99 shipping :( ?? And there is no option to purchase more than one? So $9.99 + $3.99 for each coin????

I love the coin. It is so cute! ;) But the cost is a bit rich for my blood ('specially this time of year....)

CF30

Just trying to help out here on teh shipping cost but they did say in previous post:

ugh. my paypal button is charging a shipping fee! I am going to fix the button tonight I cannot do it from work.

My paypal button is not working right. It is using the same shipping for my cache rocks. Can you just email your request for now with your paypal info until I can fix that button tonight?

Thanks so much.

CF30

Just trying to help out here on teh shipping cost but they did say in previous post:

ugh. my paypal button is charging a shipping fee! I am going to fix the button tonight I cannot do it from work.

Second box is for sequentials!

I'd like to trade for one when you get them. $10 plus shipping is a bit much for a 1.25" coin.

I can't figure out what the 2 boxes for engaving are for? Sequential number as well as tracking number?

THE PAYPAL BUTTON IS NOT WORKING UNTIL I CAN FIX IT TONIGHT. PLEASE UNDERSTAND I CANNOT FIX IT FROM THE COMPUTER I AM AT.

IF YOU PAY FOR THE COIN <edited> I will not charge additional shipping for 1-2 coins.<end of edit>

CF30

Edited by pocketpupsnet

Boy I am not so good at my first time posting a coin. ugh... I am trying..

The coin is $9.99

icons on geocaching

geocaching trackable

1 3/4"

3MM

Polished nickel

Copper finish (Pending)

shipping: <edited> Included for 1-2 coins<end of edit>

My paypal button is not working right now and I cannot access it until tonight, so just email me from the profile your paypal email address and I will invoice you later.

Please help me, this is my first time and If you can give me assistance, I would appreciate it. I am not doing this so good. I don't want anyone to be upset with me.

Edited by pocketpupsnet

Boy I am not so good at my first time posting a coin. ugh... I am trying..

The coin is $9.99

icons on geocaching

geocaching trackable

1 3/4" 1.75 not (1.25)

3MM

Polished nickel

Copper finish (Pending)

shipping: should be cheap enough so I will include it in the price for 1-2 coins usa.

*My paypal button is not working right now and I cannot access it until tonight, so just email me from the profile your paypal email address and I will invoice you later or email wwwpocketpupsnet@yahoo.com from your paypal account a total of $9.99 for 1-2 coins. If you need more coins I will have to check the chart and quote you individually.

Please help me, this is my first time and If you can give me assistance, I would appreciate it. I am not doing this so good. I don't want anyone to be upset with me.

Someone mentioned international rates. I have to determine that and post it again. I am not sure what that entails.

Edited by pocketpupsnet

ok so I am now confused what is the price? of the coin?? of the shipping??

I was all about it when they were $10 shipped but I am not all about it if they are $10 plus $1 - $2 shipping.

I think the easiest way is to list your sale like this:

Announcing the pocketpupsnet Liberty Geocoin

Cost: $9.99

Geocaching.com Trackable with Custom Icon

Size: 1 3/4" (1.75")

Thickness: 3 mm

Finishes: Polished Nickel & Copper (Pending)

Shipping: Included for USA {or whatever the shipping is here}

International --- {Put international shipping charges here}

To order -- {Put order instructions here}

Edited by ParentsofSAM

Shipping is included for 1-2 coins USA. I do not have international shipping worked out yet and hope to post by tomorrow.

NO more changes

Thanks for all those who made suggestions.

The BUY it now button is working now on the site. for some reason I could not access the controls earlier today.

Edited by pocketpupsnet

Thanks again to all who order... I hope you like them. I sure do.

I would like to note the following for all who PRE-ORDERED:

Coin shipment arrived on February 9th, Friday.

Spent Sat/Sunday packing envelopes and shipped Monday February 12th with the exception of a few international and military folks who have shipped today due to extra paperwork.

Activation codes are on your packing slips.

More coins are still available if you would like some: http://www.thegeocachingshop.blogspot.com

awwww.. thanks! I am planning another coin so you can get another design really soon. I guess I will have to throw it up on the board when I finalize the design.

Maybe those who ordered the first ones could be notified when the second and third ones come available first!!

By the way, it's a very nice coin. Got mine yesterday in the mail!! Many Thanks!