RAM Mount cradle for 60CSx

The RAM mount as shipped is very hard to get the unit out. My suggestion would be to try to unscrew the button off the back of the gps to release it from the cradle, then the button will fall from teh cradle. You can also place one finter on the little flap on the top and the other on the hump on the back of the arm and bend it back. You may need to use some force, but it will come off.

Once you have it off, look in the little hole. There is a little flap of plastic hanging down. Out of the box the cradle is ment to be tight for those who are using it on ATV's and Motorcycles, etc. For those of us who use them in vehicles you have to file down that plastic piece that hooks on the button. I questioned this with the RAM people when I first got mine and this is what they told me to do. They tell me that this in no way would void the warranty. If you would like a copy of the email, email me via my profile and I'll forward it to you. I did it on mine and it works great now. You will have to file a bit and try it. A bit of trial and error and you will get it to where you like it.

Joe