Your 'United For Diabetes' Activation Code

BlueDeuce

That just means they found the bug and didn't move it. They logged a Discover to get the stat.

If you removed it from the cache you would want to log a Retrieve.

More detail here

How to log a Travel bug

I've just found a TB unite for diabetes and retrieved it. But when I've tried to log it, the option "retrieve" was missing. I think nodoby logged that the TB was in this cache "GC18RND".

The code of the TB is : TB1B47K.

What can I do?

<tracking number replaced with reference number by moderator>

Edited by Eartha

I've just found a TB unite for diabetes and retrieved it. But when I've tried to log it, the option "retrieve" was missing. I think nodoby logged that the TB was in this cache "GC18RND".

The code of the TB is : xxxxxxx What can I do?

I think that this is simply a finger problem. I followed you along and the TB page says it is in YOUR

Posession. TB logs are notoriously slow. I think you have to edit your NOTE to a Found if possible.

The reason you can't retrieve at this pont is that you already have it.

Next thing to do is to break the habit of posting the tracking number. Please use the TB reference number instead. In this case TB1B47K (Kokubu, Japan). I doubt that one of these Unite for Diabetes TB's would get locked out, but it is not good to reveal the 'secret' number online.

Check out to see if the TB shows in your inventory list when it does you should be able to drop it in a cache.

Good luck.

Doug

Did you by chance delete your original Retrieve log?

It probably should show in your stats once you drop it off. If not just log a Discover on it afterwards.

Let us know if it still gives you trouble.

And yes, you should not post tracking numbers any where online.

Thanks.

:D Just an update on (TB) ____Unite for diabetes <tracking number removed by moderator.____ it's in Milwaukee WI USA. Found near The Milwaukee Mile race track in West Allis WI USA.

This was my first cache and it was a special find for me because my Mom has diabetes, we go to see the NASCAR Nationwide race there every year at "the Mile" and have been doing so for the last 6 years.

(TB) will be going to see one of WI hot spots @ the end of the month (Memorial day weekend)....will hold in safe hands until then. :o

Edited by Eartha

:D Just an update on (TB) ____Unite for diabetes ____ it's in Milwaukee WI USA. Found near The Milwaukee Mile race track in West Allis WI USA.

This was my first cache and it was a special find for me because my Mom has diabetes, we go to see the NASCAR Nationwide race there every year at "the Mile" and have been doing so for the last 6 years.

(TB) will be going to see one of WI hot spots @ the end of the month (Memorial day weekend)....will hold in safe hands until then. :o

Edited by winston&mini_kitty_T

Hi, just so you know you don't want to post tracking numbers any where on line. Bad people do bad things with them.

On the bug page in the upper left hand corner is a reference number TB1C1H6. You can post that to refer to the bug and it won't allow people to log it.

I just picked up a United for Diabetes TB as a FTF prize on a new cache. I entered the UNXXXX number into GC tracking page, but it is not found. I then went to the alphabetical list. There is a handwritten name on the TB that starts with Al-Nxxxxxxxxx Iraq, but that name is not on the list either. What is my next option to get this moving.