Micros That Don't Melt in Your Mouth

Fluttershy

Green - Fluttershy

Red - crazycavelover

Orange

Yellow

Blue - Geosmurfz

Brown

I am interested in orange, but can we get some details on numbers to be minted and cost range.

Sorry, Orange is taken.

I'm just taking reservations now, and we'll explore options later. I'm leaving this one open for options, for awhile.

Here are the Reserved Colors & the Participants:

Thanks for joining in on my Sweet Tooth! I'll keep in touch!

Sorry if you weren't included, I will keep in touch if a space becomes available.

~Allie :D

Green - Fluttershy

Red - crazycavelover

Orange - PennyPacker

Yellow - ParentsofSAM

Blue - Geosmurfz

Brown - stvanme

Purple - 9key

Pink - rivercity

Aqua - hidegoseek

Light Blue - Oshndoc

Is it possible Create a "Dome" of Epoxy on one side

to make it look realistic?

I'd love to know if this can be done. A Dome of Epoxy would be wonderful!

:D

Have a look at this coin. It has on the spider side a substantial amount of epoxy giving it a raised appearance. The diameter though is a little bit larger.

Fluttershy and CrazyCaveLover, This is the second project with you two how kool. I have an idea I may do this summer or maybe fall for a coin. If I go through with it I will keep you two in mind. I don't want to go to much into details about it right now. I want to do some research and see if anyone else did it yet. And I am not going to start a list of people right now to far off to remember all. But will remember you two. When time comes I will glad to get ahold of you two after my cousin. Thanks for all the great ideas and starting such great projects. GeoSmurfz

For the domed look. I think The Caching Pill has an epoxy dome on it.

<crazycavelover jumps up and checks her coins!!!! They truly are DOMED!!>

Fluttershy and CrazyCaveLover, This is the second project with you two how kool. I have an idea I may do this summer or maybe fall for a coin. If I go through with it I will keep you two in mind. I don't want to go to much into details about it right now. I want to do some research and see if anyone else did it yet. And I am not going to start a list of people right now to far off to remember all. But will remember you two. When time comes I will glad to get ahold of you two after my cousin. Thanks for all the great ideas and starting such great projects. GeoSmurfz

Why, Thank you! Glad to be making coins with you too! keep my email address handy... Let me know when your ready to let the cat out of the bag!

Edited by crazycavelover