9key's coin contest #1

9Key

Modeled after Atlangal's sucessful Penn State contest, here are the rules:

* You only have until kickoff (11:00 a.m. Central US Time) to post your answer.

* One guess per geocaching ID.

Question:

How many total points will the Western Michigan University Broncos score in today's International Bowl?

The person who posts either the exact number of points OR the closest number of points without going over will win a Mexico LE coin. I'm not sure how many were made - maybe 30.

Fun facts:

* WMU hasn't played in a bowl game since the 1988 California Bowl

* WMU is located in Kalamazoo, Michigan, also the hometown of 9key

* The International Bowl is the first bowl game played outside of the US, as todays game is played in Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Go Broncos!!

wmu.jpg

:lol: No wonder they don't have a bang up team....WMU's College of Aviation is one of the largest aviation programs in the United States; the university is also noted for its Paper Engineering and Behavioral Analysis programs, as well as for the Haworth College of Business. WMU's theatre department has also produced many talented individuals working in the entertainment industry throughout the country.

Edited by Rick618

:lol: No wonder they don't have a bang up team....WMU's College of Aviation is one of the largest aviation programs in the United States

I get jealous every time I passed it when I go to visit my in-laws. They used to have a big old NWA 747 sitting next to the school.

TMOCM wins although my mighty Broncos lost a close one 27-24. Quite a comback but it fell just a tad short.

A Mexico Le coin will go out in the mail this week.

Thank you for the coin, I'm surprised I won! Sorry the Broncos lost.

Edited by TMOCM

TCOCM wins although my mighty Broncos lost a close one 27-24. Quite a comback but it fell just a tad short.

A Mexico Le coin will go out in the mail this week.

Here's an old pic of one of the hangers:

wmu_hangar.jpg

B) Beat out by one minute!! original guess was 24, but had to change it to 27 after seeing the post made a minute previous...

what do i win for guessing the score for each team? :D