Who is responsible?

AV Dezign

It's now Saturday, the 6th of January 2007 ...

The location is N 45° 27.838 W 073° 37.060 ...

In other words, Montreal, Quebec ...

W H E R E - I S - T H E - S N O W ?

It is currently 6c and raining!!! I have never seen this in my lifetime, we should be having 6 feet of snow by now, LIke a lot of cachers with similar caches, I deactivated all the ones that were not winter friendly a month ago, but now I'm noticing a bunch of cachers are reactivating them since there is no snow out there.

Which one of you is hogging all the white stuff? :lol:

I am on a business trip to northern NB and it rained all day today. They do have snow here on the ground but i am told by locals it is vastly less than it should be. I think there is no snow because I bought a snowblower last year becaue EVERY year before that my drive way at my rental property is always buried until the day I get the snowblower, oh and I too got snowshoes for christmas so of course there is no snow.

Well, you know what they say. If in doubt blame the government! :D

Well, that explains the problems they're having with the skating on the Rideau canal this year. It might even explain the lousy ice conditions at every city hall in the GTA, but how does that explain the warm conditions in all the towns too small to rate even a visit by the local politicians?

Was tinkering with my weather transformer and think I got all the bugs out. Now I should be able to cache all year round. Sorry to the skiers and snowmobilers, but I like caching and have an ATV, so this has been a great winter so far.

Now to work on my GPS blocker, so I can stop all other cachers from getting all the FTF's.

Was tinkering with my weather transformer and think I got all the bugs out. Now I should be able to cache all year round. Sorry to the skiers and snowmobilers, but I like caching and have an ATV, so this has been a great winter so far.

Now to work on my GPS blocker, so I can stop all other cachers from getting all the FTF's.

:(;):)

As a westerner transplanted to Ottawa, I say "pbbbt" to the snow. Let BC keep it.

Winter should be a time of poor golf, not a daily chip-your-car-out ritual <_<

you must be a far-westerner! As a former Ottawan (sp?) transplanted to Alberta, let me report that we STILL have snow here in Edmonton and no sign of it leaving anytime soon as the forcast predicts some -20-something in the near future.

Edited by shearzone

As I sit here at 5:00AM, Jan 09 the current temp outside is +9C. I should be out pre-warming the van by now. I say blame the American Mid-West...they seem to have more than their fair share. <_< Good thing I didn't rush out and buy the new snowshoes this year. Now...Does anyone have a good deal on a set of chest-waders?? :huh:

6:17 PM PST Wednesday 10 January 2007

Snowfall warning issued

Additional 5 to 10 cm this evening.

.....expect wind chill values of around minus 20 tonight.

No, this is not Alberta, nor Nova Scotia.... it's Greater Victoria :)

Chris was on a teleconference this morning with a fellow from NS, who announced that the crocuses were out in his yard!

JANUARY 15 2007

N 45° 27.838 W 073° 37.060

Montreal (Quebec) Canada

:laughing::P:huh:

We now have official snow, yes, I said OFFICIAL!!!!!

:P:blink::huh:

And lots of it, snow here, snow there, snow everywhere, and it's pilling up like crazy...

This morning I got up, looked out, and saw green grass, so you can all guess that I left in my running shoes... now I can see the eventual cold wet feet I will have by the time I get home tonight. :)

This has got to be a record of "no snow" for Montreal, I'm sure.