Favourite Tomtom Voice ? (Whilst driving to caches)

dgc808

Hi all, I am in the process of trying to get Tomtom Navigator 5 running on my pocket pc, to get to cache area's. I was just wondering if anyone else uses Tomtom in this way and if the have a Favourite Tomtom (Celebrity) voice that they use on their Tomtom ? Not exactly a geocaching topic i know ! But what the heck !

Cheers DGC808

I used Ozzy for a while but just sticking with Jane for the mo

We found he had a good nose for direction, but the excited yapping and barking as we neared the cache location became a bit annoying. :lol::lol:

MrsB

are you sure that was attributed to the voice and not one of the users

Edited by lost it

If it's turning into - Which voice would you like on your TomTom... I'd go for a soft Female Irish voice....

Oh the days I hoped a Dell Laptop would fail at work so I could call the Technical support girls in Dublin....

We were also saying only this week it would be kind of fun to have a Cornish voice.... "Turn left dreckly".... or a Mother in Law Backseat Driver one "You should have turned left 200 yards back - See I told you...." (With all due respects to the only Mum in Law I've ever had... She was/is lovely)

We use 'Yoda' simply because of the order in which he constructs his sentances e.g 'Right you must turn'. This ensures that you hear which direction you are going just as early as is possible - this can sometimes make a significant difference to whether you miss a junction or not.

I thought you used a German in the back seat for missing turnings :D