Generic Geocoin 2007!

oakcoins

Here's my GeoBling picture to help with the guessing:

generic.jpg

--Marky

Forget Geocoins, its all about the GeoBLING!

OK, now I have to ask, WHY? :D:D

Unless it was for Marky's birthday, which is next weekend, I think.

GO BLING! (...wait...that's not a football team!)

Cheers,

nooks

generic.jpg

--Marky

OK, now I have to ask, WHY? :D:D

Cheers,

nooks

Marky is good for one cache move :D.

--Marky

OK, now I have to ask, WHY? :anicute:;)

Cheers,

nooks

Marky is good for one cache move :).

:wub::huh::wub: I think I know of a cache that he'll fit in!

I will toss it into the windshield of our 2005 GMC Envoy from 20 yards away!! :)B)

;):D:D

Oh Darn! :P I helped with making the coin, so that means I'm not elegible!!! ;):D:)

Like I would have done it anyway!

It was just the most outrageous thing I could think of that I could post in a family friendly forum!! :(:):o:(

D-man B)

I will toss it into the windshield of our 2005 GMC Envoy from 20 yards away!! B)B)

B)B):D

Oh Darn! :huh: I helped with making the coin, so that means I'm not elegible!!! :D:DB)

Like I would have done it anyway!

It was just the most outrageous thing I could think of that I could post in a family friendly forum!! :D<_<:D:D

D-man B)

:D Seeing as how D-man is ineligible, I'd be willing to chuck it at the windshield of his 2005 GMC Envoy from 20 yards. :D

Edited by 57chevy

B) Seeing as how D-man is ineligible, I'd be willing to chuck it at the windshield of his 2005 GMC Envoy from 20 yards. :D

<_< Sure! Go ahead! It's actually THE WIFE's :D

If you think you can handle the wrath that comes down!?! :D:D

D-man B)

:huh: Hmmmm.... It is just a coin. I had probably better retract my offer. I am sure your wife is a very nice person and I wouldn't want to be the cause of any un-necessary wrath. :D

Ok here is a new one for you.....DadofSAM will do the Gallon Milk Challenge

:tired:<_<:D

Trust me, this CAN'T be done. :laughing:

i'll do six Salteen crackers in as fast as possible (suppedly it cant be done in under a minute, but i'd be willing to try!)

Now we know that CAN be the the saltine crackers...that is. Dad has done that. :D

The milk thing on the other hand he has done 3/4 gallon. We have seen the whole gallon done.....but it was not pretty. :D

Ok here is a new one for you.....DadofSAM will do the Gallon Milk Challenge

:D :D :D

Trust me, this CAN'T be done. :D

i'll do six Salteen crackers in as fast as possible (suppedly it cant be done in under a minute, but i'd be willing to try!)

Now we know that CAN be the the saltine crackers...that is. Dad has done that. <_<

The milk thing on the other hand he has done 3/4 gallon. We have seen the whole gallon done.....but it was not pretty. :D

:laughing: I'd be interested in knowing what else DadofSAM can do. A pretty talented guy it seems! :tired:

this is Chris posting...

for now, I'll just say that I'm willing to do "whatever you'd like to see". You name it, I'll do it. :laughing:

I'll post some specific possibilities tomorrow!

Ok--here is Chris's fate...

He'll dress up in a dress, and wear a hat, gloves, shoes and a bra full of pudding and go caching in the whole outfit (with me taking lots of pictures)

How's THAT!?

this is Chris posting...

for now, I'll just say that I'm willing to do "whatever you'd like to see". You name it, I'll do it. <_<

He'll dress up in a dress, and wear a hat, gloves, shoes and a bra full of pudding and go caching in the whole outfit (with me taking lots of pictures)

How's THAT!?

And Go Caching!!! Does that include an Urban Micro :laughing:

this is Chris posting...

for now, I'll just say that I'm willing to do "whatever you'd like to see". You name it, I'll do it. <_<

How's THAT!?

And Go Caching!!! Does that include an Urban Micro :unsure:

What caches it would involve would depend on when we have to go out and do it...this coming weekend (the 13th & 14th) are probably out of the picture because we have a prior commitment, but I'd be willing to hunt a woodsy cache AND a more "visible" urban cache in this outfit :laughing:

this is Chris posting...

for now, I'll just say that I'm willing to do "whatever you'd like to see". You name it, I'll do it. :D

How's THAT!?

And Go Caching!!! Does that include an Urban Micro <_<

What caches it would involve would depend on when we have to go out and do it...this coming weekend (the 13th & 14th) are probably out of the picture because we have a prior commitment, but I'd be willing to hunt a woodsy cache AND a more "visible" urban cache in this outfit :laughing:

And how do we know this isnt your 'normal' dress :unsure:.

Oh man, I'd love to win this coin! I guess throwing something through Gridlox's wife's car wont' cut it. I was going to off up both of my children, but Grandma protested bitterly, so all I can offer to do is the following:

A) I would place 4 new caches in honor of the coin/contest, etc. One traditional, one multi, one puzzle, and one letterbox, each big enough to hold a NORMAL traveling geocoin. In my overly cached area, this is going to be quite a challenge. And B ) I would activate and release a new traveling geocoin from each of the 4 new caches.

Edited by frivlas

Chris here...

I too am psyched for my challenge, and I really appreciate you giving us a chance at this along with Frivlas!

We've done all of our local "downtown" caches, but we're looking at some possibilities of some caches at local malls, shopping centers, and other "high traffic" areas to please all of you wonderful, sadistic folks out there :)

We'll probably complete the challenge this coming weekend, and we'll post our cache choices along with all the pics ASAP!

ENJOY:

Hopefully this link will work: http://s130.photobucket.com/albums/p261/lindsychris/

These are all of the photos of the "adventure."

The first cache was Odin's 1K Fun Run (GCZT8Z) and those are the pictures of Chris getting read and the ones in the parking lot of the Spaghetti Warehouse.

The next was Selle (GCZT9R) at/under a very busy intersection.

The final cache was Lollipop (GCZT9Y) located in a parking lot near Broadway Street.

Before heading back to the hotel to get cleaned up, we stopped at the Kohls nearby for one final picture. I refused to get out of the car while Chris posed for the picture.