Sony Clie NX70V/U for sale

For Sale

One Sony Clie NX70V

This is a great PDA for the trail. Color screen, MP3 player, PalmOS. Nice metal casing with a flip screen, built in camera that takes still and video, memory stick expansion slot (bundling a 128Mb module with it), infra red and usb connection to PC. This is a great little unit. I am selling it because I recently upgraded to a pocket PC (so I can use a bluetooth GPS).

I'm not going to say best offer but give me yours and we will see if we can make a deal.

clieNX70V_detail.jpg

Description:

The Palm Powered PEG-NX70V CLIE handheld is Sony's most powerful handheld yet, featuring the Palm OS v. 5.0 as well as an ARM-compliant 200 MHz CPU for enhanced overall performance and exceptional multimedia experience. PEG-NX70V comes equipped with a built-in digital camera (310, 000 effective pixels) for taking digital pictures and video. The camera resolution has been improved to 640 x 480 pixels (VGA) with an option to save the images on Memory Stick media in JPEG format. Furthermore, PEG-NX70V will record and playback video (MPEG-4) and store it on Memory Stick media. PEG-NX70V is equipped with a wireless communication slot for adding optional wireless LAN (802.11b) card. Browse the Web, check emails and synchronize data wirelessly with your PC via wireless local area network (LAN access point sold separately and Internet service provider required). This CLIE also incorporates a voice recorder feature to record and playback voice memo.

Highlights:

* Model PEG-NX70V/U

* Palm OS 5.0

* 200 MHz Intel PXA250 XScale ARM processor

* 16M RAM + 16MB ROM

* Digital camera (VGA, 640x480), with JPEG and MPEG4 video support

* 320x480 (hires) TFT 16 bit color screen (180 degree swivel) with backlight

* Memory Stick slot (memory cards or bluetooth)

* MP3 player and earphones with remote controller

* Optional 802.11b on a Compact Flash slot

* Voice recorder, ADPCM wav format

* A QWERTY keyboard

* Jog dial controls for navigation

* Infrared and USB connectivity

* Power Supply AC Adapter AC 100/240 V

* Lithium Ion Battery

* Dimensions (W x H x D) : 5.4" x 2.8" x 0.9"

* Weight 8 oz.

System Requirements

PC Microsoft Windows 2000 Professional , Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition, Microsoft Windows XP Professional, Microsoft Windows 98 Second Edition / Windows ME

More info and pics here:

http://rage.against.org/ClieNX70V

Or just search google for the model and read some reviews... palminfocenter

Thanks