Idaho Micro Coin Update (OH BOY)

Cachanova

Ummm, how's my order going? Last I heard from your ( March 4th ) you were shipping it out the next day.

Arizona's not THAT far from Idaho. :anibad:

I'm a bit confused. Are you in Arizona? I thought you were in Canada? Please email me with the correct Address and how you paid for the coins. If you have the transaction ID if you used paypal that would be even better.

Thanks

Cachanova

cachanova@ruralnetwork.net

March 4th e-mail re-sent, :laughing:

Ah Ok. Now I gotcha. Coins are on the way. Let me know when you get them.

Thanks

Cachanova

Third time Lucky :anibad:

We'll give it a week and then go back to opening the mailbox door with anticipation each day :anibad:

Thanks for the update

The second order for Canada must have been mine. We seem to be in the same boat. Pardon the pun, Kootenay Pirates. :lol::laughing:

Welcome to my club. Yep you are one of them.

ALL COINS ARE SHIPPED. If you don't have them soon let me know.

Cachanova

Still waiting for my 1 coin in New Zealand,

Can you shead some light on where it may be?

It may be at your door any day now. I know yours went out and if you don't have it by monday let me know and i will put another in the mail. I bet you get it before monday though.

Please if anyone does not have there coin by monday let me know. I'm sure they will get there. Post master doesn't like me anymore but atleast we have an understanding.

Thanks

Cachanova

I've had a few people asking about the activation code so I'll throw it out again so it's easier to find. Sorry I didn't include it with the coins. The activation code for all the coins are the same. igomicr07 If anyone has problems with it please let me know.

Hey I got more good news. My geocaching Nickname is going to be in the Dictionary "Cachanova". The defenition is something along the lines of a Geocaching term used to express anger and dis-pleasment with a project. LOL Sorry had to strum the cord one last time.

Well If anyone still does not have there coins (I don't know if it's even possible) contact me.

thanks

Cachanova

I've had a few people asking about the activation code so I'll throw it out again so it's easier to find. Sorry I didn't include it with the coins. The activation code for all the coins are the same. igomicr07 If anyone has problems with it please let me know.

Hey I got more good news. My geocaching Nickname is going to be in the Dictionary "Cachanova". The defenition is something along the lines of a Geocaching term used to express anger and dis-pleasment with a project. LOL Sorry had to strum the cord one last time.

Well If anyone still does not have there coins (I don't know if it's even possible) contact me.

thanks

Cachanova

Still nothing here... :rolleyes:

thanks

Cachanova

Still nothing here... :rolleyes:

Hey could you shoot me an email with your Paypal info? I just need the real name associated with the account to check on it. cachanova@ruralnetwork.net

Thanks

Cachanova

thanks

Cachanova

Still nothing here... :laughing:

Sent you an e-mail. :laughing:

Hey could you shoot me an email with your Paypal info? I just need the real name associated with the account to check on it. cachanova@ruralnetwork.net

Thanks

Cachanova

Yahoo!! Patience paid off. We were starting to think that we were going to have to take you up on that offer to hop on a plane and hand deliver the coins :laughing:

We are very happy to be able to add this coin to our collection. Thanks for all you did to make the coin happen. We're hopiong that you will be brave enough to take it on again next year :laughing:

Big John P - keep your fingers crossed - maybe tomorrow?

Yahoo!! Patience paid off. We were starting to think that we were going to have to take you up on that offer to hop on a plane and hand deliver the coins :lol:

We are very happy to be able to add this coin to our collection. Thanks for all you did to make the coin happen. We're hopiong that you will be brave enough to take it on again next year :lol:

Big John P - keep your fingers crossed - maybe tomorrow?

Very glad you got your coins. Thank you for the kind words it means alot.

Thanks

Cachanova

*LTR.............*Last to Receive........... :sad: My coin came in today. Last but not least. Thanks. ;)

Well I think that is everyone. I would like to appologize for the errors I made durring this coin process. I think everything went pretty well until I had some issues with orders and my personal life. Please again I'm very sorry. If there is anything else I can do please let me know.

thanks

Cachanova

Well I think that is everyone. I would like to appologize for the errors I made durring this coin process. I think everything went pretty well until I had some issues with orders and my personal life. Please again I'm very sorry. If there is anything else I can do please let me know.

thanks

Cachanova

You didn't run away from it and sorted it out Cachanova, that's the main thing.

Thanks for doing that ;)

Edited by The Klever Boys

thanks

Cachanova

You didn't run away from it and sorted it out Cachanova, that's the main thing.

Thanks for doing that ;)

There was some talk of me moving to WYOMING. LOL I'm not one to run away from something. I do wish I had handled some things differently. I hurt some relationships with my local cachers and hope that time will fix those wounds. Thanks for the reply.

Cachanova

There was some talk of me moving to WYOMING. LOL I'm not one to run away from something. I do wish I had handled some things differently. I hurt some relationships with my local cachers and hope that time will fix those wounds. Thanks for the reply.

Cachanova

We would let you move here. <_<