SporTrak Pro Question (problem?)

Thot

It seemes like my SporTrak Pro used to give much of the cache name/title on the bottom line of the waypoint list screen. As I moved down the list a fuller/longer cache name was displayed on the bottom line.

Recently this happen occasionally, but usually the space at the bottom of the screen remains blank.

Is there a setting I've messed up or did I dream that it used to show longer names, or what?

Those tiny names in the list are often ambiguous.

You were probably seeing longer name show as the wapoint's comment field, while the shorter name is the waypoint name itself. If you are loading your waypoint file in the same way as you always have, you may have run into the 200-comment per file limit. If you hold your file sizes to less than 200 waypoints, you shouldn't see those comment-less waypoints.

You were probably seeing longer name show as the wapoint's comment field, while the shorter name is the waypoint name itself. If you are loading your waypoint file in the same way as you always have, you may have run into the 200-comment per file limit. If you hold your file sizes to less than 200 waypoints, you shouldn't see those comment-less waypoints.

Thanks.

That's got to be the answer. I have about 475 wayponts loaded.

Sorry to be so long replying but apparently the email notification of a reply didn't work.