Saverna Park, Maryland

harrogate hunters

Hi-

I live in Severna Park MD and there are many caches in the area what sort do you like? There are city micros or you could get a good work out in a few county or at least one state park. The zip code here is 21146 you can do some research and I would happy to go out caching with you.

I think the CAM (Cache Across Maryland) will start again in April this year, perhaps you would even care to tag along with us to other parts of the state.

Hi-

I live in Severna Park MD and there are many caches in the area what sort do you like? There are city micros or you could get a good work out in a few county or at least one state park. The zip code here is 21146 you can do some research and I would happy to go out caching with you.

I think the CAM (Cache Across Maryland) will start again in April this year, perhaps you would even care to tag along with us to other parts of the state.

Thanks for the help... especially the ZIP code.... basically I would like geocaching to make me visit non-tourist places, so caches in State Parks, Armish areas etc etc is what I am looking for...

CAM looks good... I shall keep an eye out for that... it would be great if there was a 'gathering' whilst I am accross....

Shall contact nearer the time...

Thanks for the help.

We did Wye Knot as our 100th cache and it is a goodie and Pirate's Perch is in the same area too. Could do it again, we've been eyeing Tuckahoe but haven't made it there yet.

There are so many at Pataptsco Valley State Park including our "The Village" cache and with all the hills it makes for a super work out. There is another good one called Dark in the same park, we've been to Dark 3 times. But we don't mind going again.

I have to think on the Amish ares. I don't notice them too much around here. I'm from PA Amish country anyway, so I grew up with it and it is just not something I notice.

But we can drive about 2 hours and be in Lancaster PA the zip code there is 17602 and it is so pretty. You'll be sure to see Amish people there.

Edited by Team Red Oak