Announcing a Coin for the Community!

UOTrackers

If your name didn't get on to this one, don't worry, I'm making another! ...

I'd love to be on the next one!

I just ordered mine (a Gold Forums Geocoin) from GeoSwag.com. http://shop.geoswag.com/shopsite_sc/store/html/pre34.html

I first saw this years coin at GeocoinFest 2007 on the Oakcoins display table. It was being featured along with the Mega Generic and Evil Micro Coins.

93f31b5b-330f-4bef-a3f3-f14ee50d2c0d.jpg

Edited by tom4props

WOOHOO! Just got mine too! Boy I was waiting and waiting for this one!

Edited to say: This coin inspired my very first post here on the forums, untill then I was a "LURKER"...and still very fresh in the game!...So not only am I on there, But this is kinda my "comin out of the closet coin" too!

Edited by 007BigD

I just ordered some of these beauties today. Aftere all, I'm on the 2nd row (I think)...

Thanks Jen for putting it all together.

I remember about a year ago when you 1st joined the Grand Experiment....you were so shy and afraid you'd be hurting someones feelings.

You've come a long way, baby...(from a 70's add?)

I just ordered some of these beauties today. Aftere all, I'm on the 2nd row (I think)...

Thanks Jen for putting it all together.

I remember about a year ago when you 1st joined the Grand Experiment....you were so shy and afraid you'd be hurting someones feelings.

You've come a long way, baby...(from a 70's add?)

Yep! It's been a year, and I'm still dropping coins in caches, I don't go back and log them anymore, I lost track a long time ago! It's been great fun, and I really enjoy being able to help others get their start in geocoins!

Dang, just ran across this thread, Hope it is not to late to get two of them. Our name is on it for cryin' out loud! I believe I saw it posted earlier that it was the Forum coin at the link. Is this correct? The picture doesnt match, just curious.

Didn't I see your name on the Version 2 Coin for the Community? I know the V1 coins have gone on sale, but I'm pretty sure it's still too early for V2 to have been completed.

I am currently selling 10 of my Artist Edition coins at coin tracking.com. I'm posting this here as a courtesy to those who seek Artist Edition coins. As with any of my other Artist Editions coins these are sold at a much higher rate than normal coins, it's is a stay at home job designing them after all. No need to buy them if you don't want to, but I appreciate anyone that does, and so does Bella.

(This is me calling a spade a spade, I sell coins to make money to stay home with Bella)