Announcing a Coin for the Community!

UOTrackers

This is another coin that we did not receive the pre-sale email. Last time we had a pre-sale announcement, I think, was the nursing coin. Our son is a nurse who sometimes caches and we got some of those coins.

Thanks to info here in the forums, we found the info and just ordered some of these coins. We saw only one color in two metals. Maybe I missed it above, but with that be the only choices. We got some of each.

Thanks to UOTrackers and anyone else involved who shepherded this project from start to finish. It certainly was a lot of work for you, we're sure.

We attended a local Event this morning, went out and cached most of the day. Met more cachers on the trails today than ever before in one day. 9 different cachers if I recall accurately.

Then we came home to find this announcement. So, we will be able to get this coin now. One good day for these cachers. Plus, our grandson, pacozac, cached with us all day, too.

I guess getting notified through the forums on this thread is as good a warning as we were going to get, at least those keeping an eye on new posts will get in before those watching the Oak coins site (which was me as well). I hope all those on the coin who want some get in before they are sold out, Good Luck :)

Anyway our name is on this coin so it would be a crime not to get a few :sad: So ordered ours.

Thanks to UO Trackers for the concept and following through to produce this coin, Much appreciated,

Mark (Elmo) :sad:

We didnt send an email becuase we thought the people in the forums should get the first crack at getting these coins.

Thanks! Maybe a thread subtitle could be added by a mod. so people will notice they are in preorder if they aren't tracking this topic. I guess it being bumped to the top every few minutes will do it, too.

:sad:

Like others, I came home from a full day of caching and luckily I checked the forums! Thanks for the heads up on this one Rasj!

And of course many THANKS to UOTrackers for the awesome idea and coin design!

I was able to get my order in for a handful of each...

Thanks for the heads up, just ordered a couple for ourselves. What happened to the different color backgrounds? Did I miss something? I thought there was a red and an orange to go along with the yellow.

The ones you saw were just Samples. We decided after seeing each in person that the yellow was the best one for the coin. The Red was not very easy to see, the Orange was a bit better but the yellow by far was the best!

Thanks for the heads up, just ordered a couple for ourselves. What happened to the different color backgrounds? Did I miss something? I thought there was a red and an orange to go along with the yellow.

The ones you saw were just Samples. We decided after seeing each in person that the yellow was the best one for the coin. The Red was not very easy to see, the Orange was a bit better but the yellow by far was the best!

Thanks so much for clearing that up. Sorry if I made you repeat it if I missed it earlier in the discussion.

The coins look great, we can't wait to get them!

Wow! I have hardly had time to visit the forums lately, but I'm glad I checked today. I just ordered a couple of each. Can't wait to see them!

Thank you so much for all of your talent and hard work, Jennifer! The coin looks great and I am sure all will agree that we thank you for your idea and concept from start to finish! :ph34r::laughing:

Thank you so much for all of your talent and hard work, Jennifer! The coin looks great and I am sure all will agree that we thank you for your idea and concept from start to finish! :ph34r::laughing:

It was my pleasure. It was a lot of fun, and I can't wait to set some free to visit everyone on the coin! The logs are going to be so much fun to read!