Announcing a Coin for the Community!

UOTrackers

My favorite is the blue and yellow on gold! Looks awesome and I can clearly see our name. :D:D:(

I'm clearing a spot in my coin binder on the front page for this baby!!

....Anthus

Aww that's so sweet! I can't wait to get mine to send a couple traveling to meet all the folks whose names are on the coin! What a fun goal that will be!

Any update on the 2nd coin or the mailbox contest?

I have begun working on the second coin, but will not reveal anything until it's complete and accepted by the vendor!!! The first edition should be available to buy, I would say within 3 weeks...maybe if Oakcoins happens by this thread they can give more info. I can tell you though that the coin is beautiful, even for such a simple design. I love telling people I am carrying 125 cachers in my pocket! And yes I actually carry this coin with me now, along with the Night Caching coin from October Geoswag!

The order was placed for the coins last night! They are expected to be in around the 1st week of March!!!

NOOOOOO not the first week of March. We will be in Phoenix and without computer. Hope if they do sell then there will be enough around when we get back home.

Don't worry, my name is on there, we could always do a repeat of the Compass Rose. But this time I am definetly 2 or 3 also! :laughing:

Aww that's so sweet! I can't wait to get mine to send a couple traveling to meet all the folks whose names are on the coin! What a fun goal that will be!

I agree. I have to get at least three with one's mission to meet everyon on the coin. :laughing:

So I guess same ideas are in order here...that was what I was going to put on my coins mission. Gonna be a lot of coins traveling back an forth if we all did that...

The order was placed for the coins last night! They are expected to be in around the 1st week of March!!!

NOOOOOO not the first week of March. We will be in Phoenix and without computer. Hope if they do sell then there will be enough around when we get back home.

Don't worry, my name is on there, we could always do a repeat of the Compass Rose. But this time I am definetly 2 or 3 also! :laughing:

It will be a deal if the coin is sold during the week of the 3rd of March. I will be in touch. :huh:

Just an update.

I have one of the samples in hand. I will bring it with me with Geocoinfest.

You my friend, are going to be one popular guy at the fest! :D

I know he will be one of the first people I seek out....I want my top40 coins! :D

Don't run over him, he said he only had ONE of the samples..... :D

Just an update.

I have one of the samples in hand. I will bring it with me with Geocoinfest.

You my friend, are going to be one popular guy at the fest! :D

I know he will be one of the first people I seek out....I want my top40 coins! :D

Don't run over him, he said he only had ONE of the samples..... :D

*sigh* If only I could have gone, I have FIVE of the samples!!!

I took a couple new pictures today, and they came out pretty clear, so I thought I'd show you a little more detail. These are the Red ones, and I know they wont be made in Red, but I had to take the pictures for something else, so figured they were still worth seeing! A couple pics make it REALLY easy to see your names!

Kodak111.jpg

Kodak112.jpg

Kodak113.jpg

Kodak114.jpg

Kodak115.jpg

Kodak116.jpg

Kodak117.jpg

So, any word on when we'll get our invoices?

No Invoices, they will be sold through OakCoins. The order was placed (by OakCoins to the mint) last week and they are expected at the beginning of March!

I saw the sample at Geocoinfest it was orange transparent enamel. it looked really nice.

So, any word on when we'll get our invoices?

No Invoices, they will be sold through OakCoins. The order was placed (by OakCoins to the mint) last week and they are expected at the beginning of March!

Yea ! March 1st. today :( Looking foward to this coin <_<

This may have been asked and replied to but I can't find it. Just how many colors and metals will this coin be sold in.

I belive, if I remember right 400 of one metal finish and 300 of the other, can;t remember which has more, gold or silver. They will have a transparent yellow enamel.

This may have been asked and replied to but I can't find it. Just how many colors and metals will this coin be sold in.

I belive, if I remember right 400 of one metal finish and 300 of the other, can;t remember which has more, gold or silver. They will have a transparent yellow enamel.

That's all? I'm going to have to stay connected, because I don't expect that many to last too long. I'm buying at least 5. Maybe they will do more later?

That's all? I'm going to have to stay connected, because I don't expect that many to last too long. I'm buying at least 5. Maybe they will do more later?

I'm fairly certain Christian said re-orders would be possible. I didn't think 700 was a small amount!

I keep checking Oakcoin's site.

Sigh.

Never mind, I went on holidays for a week and had a friend keep checking oakcoins for me with instructions to buy one of every type available! :P

Now I'm back and still no sign of them..... :anibad:

Edited by MHz