Announcing a Coin for the Community!

UOTrackers

Ok I have to ask. Is that two yellows or a yellow and an orange?

I *think* it's red and yellow, and I really can't tell which metal they are, I can see at least 2 silver and 2 gold, but not sure what the 3rd is. I don't have the coins in hand yet, probably wont for another week. They go to Oakcoins first and he'll be able to tell a lot more. I'm right there with ya'll I can't wait either!

Oooohhhh - GREAT looking coins!!! I can hardly wait to order. And those of you who say you can see your name on those proofs obviously don't wear bifocals! :o

Mrs. Car54

Hey I wear bifocals and that's WHY I can see my name!!!! :unsure::blink:

But I did have a good idea where to look so that was helpful :P

I really like the color combinations! I am very anxious to get an invoice, I am going to have to dig deep to get as many of these as I can since my nick is there, someplace! Keep us posted as to when they will be available and you will be invoicing. Good job, UOTrackers!

Thanks, I'm glad you like them. Unfortunately (and wow do I mean that) I wont be invoicing, the coin will be sold through OakCoins. I am assured that there will be PLENTY of coins to go around!

Wow! These look great! Since the mint had a problem making the names legible, did you notice when you got them that you could read the names? The colors look outstanding. I can't wait to get these. Any idea when they are going to be out, since there isn't going to be a presale?

Thank you for a great job, VERY WELL DONE!! and thanks for all the time you have spent updating everyone and keeping in touch. :)

From what I can make out there are two different metals, gold and silver, each with three different colour (yeah that's how we spell color down here :) ) epoxy coatings, yellow, orange and red.

By the way I love the red!!! (2nd fav yellow) But in what metal??? Hmmm...I cant afford a full set... what a decision :)

By the way congrats on a fantastic design, sounds like they will be real popular but it also sounds like there will be plenty for everyone ;)

Wow! These look great! Since the mint had a problem making the names legible, did you notice when you got them that you could read the names? The colors look outstanding. I can't wait to get these. Any idea when they are going to be out, since there isn't going to be a presale?

Thank you for a great job, VERY WELL DONE!! and thanks for all the time you have spent updating everyone and keeping in touch. :)

OakCoins received the sample PICTURES only so far. The actual samples will go there first, then most likely on to me! I have the list of all the names so I will be checking and double checking to make sure they are all on there properly. As far as I can see form the pictures they look legible, but we'll see when they get here.

Chiming in late. These are really pretty. Have you decided what color(s) will be made?

Thanks AG, I haven't exactly been given a choice yet. I think he's waiting to have the samples in his hands. BUT I think he mentioned having a Regular and LE of this coin, outside of my AE coins. So I guess we'll see!

Jen, these are absolutely STUNNING! What a fantastic coin!!! :unsure:

Cant wait to see them in person, now I have to see if I can magnify the image and find my name... :P

I'm glad your happy with it!!! Look I found it...course I knew where to look!

creacher.jpg

Thanks Jen! Saved my eyes some unnecessary strain. :)

Your hard work on this design is GREATLY appreciated!

They look awesome!!!! And I can read my name!!! :rolleyes:

Are there three different colors--red, orange and yellow?

As far as the samples go, yes, there are red, orange in yellow on both a gold and silver finish. I posted the Gold finish only. I don't think red will be produced because it is very hard to read. I didn't receive the yellow on silver finish so I can't compare them but so far the yellow on gold looks to be the best one. I also have no idea what the Artist Edition coins will be, I had my heart set on the red, but it's just not that good, so...I am veryhappy with them over all though.

{please wait while Super_Nate comes out of his serious case of lockjaw at the site of a round coin-like thang on the 'puter :rolleyes: }

That is the greatest thing that I have seen in a really long time....I can even see my name! Comes out better on the gold ones, but they are really awesome. I wanna get some of......

{Super_Nate has just gone back into his serious case of lockjaw at the site of a round coin-like thang on the 'puter :blink: }

Woo hoo, I see myself! :(

Looks great! Thanks for all your effort getting so many people on UOTrackers. I know we caused you a little grief (and probably cost you a little sleep) with our continual "Oh, is it too late? Can I get on?" But you did a great job, and I'm sure the others like myself who thought they were too late and then found our names in the artwork appreciate it. I will be looking forward to seeing this one in person. :D