Announcing a Coin for the Community!

UOTrackers

OK....*sigh* I don't like people mad at me, and I don;t like to disappoint people. I know that if I didn't at least try one more time I wouldn't have been able to enjoy my birthday tomorrow. So...............

thelastmailbox.jpg

Added names include: TheKleverBoys, DRunner, GeoGeorges & lindsychris.I really am sorry but I really can;t go add any more. I've already sent "final" artwork 3 times.

Edited by UOTrackers

Is it true that it's Somebody's Birthday, tomorrow....

... Jennifer??? :lol:

happyms1.jpg

hey is that trackable?!!

yes it's true *hangs head* I think I officially become an adult tomorrow...30 eeepppsss!!!! Someone get me to Disney FAST!I don't wanna grow up!

Happy Birthday Brae (Jen)!!!! Have a wonderful day tomorrow! Hope you get breakfast in bed!! :lol:

I know what it is like I myself just turned the BIG 3-0 on 12/25!! But somehow I am fighting the urge to be completely grown-up!

OK....*sigh* I don't like people mad at me, and I don;t like to disappoint people. I know that if I didn't at least try one more time I wouldn't have been able to enjoy my birthday tomorrow. So...............

Added names include: TheKleverBoys, DRunner, GeoGeorges & lindsychris.I really am sorry but I really can;t go add any more. I've already sent "final" artwork 3 times.

That's great!

We really appreciate your efforts at this late stage. Hope you have a *great* birthday!

Russ

Happy Birthday to you, Jen. :lol: Mine was on the 4th. Hope you have a wonderful one.

Thanks for all of your hard work and thanks for including me on the coin. Your efforts and hard work is truly appreciated.

Let me know when they come out. I would definitely like to buy a few.

Is it true that it's Somebody's Birthday, tomorrow....

... Jennifer??? B)

happyms1.jpg

hey is that trackable?!!

yes it's true *hangs head* I think I officially become an adult tomorrow...30 eeepppsss!!!! Someone get me to Disney FAST!I don't wanna grow up!

Happy Birthday Brae (Jen)!!!! Have a wonderful day tomorrow! Hope you get breakfast in bed!! B)

I know what it is like I myself just turned the BIG 3-0 on 12/25!! But somehow I am fighting the urge to be completely grown-up!

Hi girls, I just doubled that on Christmas also. It does'nt hurt a bit..........................yet.. :D

You have a Happy Birthday. :D

I just got back from a wonderful Birthday trip of caching and saw all these great messages! You guys are too cool! Thanks for all the well wishes, I bet they hel;ped me find some caches today!

Sushine Gang-I'm sorry you missed out, I had no idea this coin would get so popular, I'll deffinately work on a second one. I was thinking along the lines of the size of a dinner plate? Y'think? I don't want to start a reserve list yet, but when I get started on it, I will have one made WELL in advance od design!

Now that the dust is starting to settle, I have a question.

Is there some idea when we can pre-order tthis coin?

The Truly Unpleasant Mrs. Shop99er and I will be on an extended vacation starting tomorrow, and I would really hate to miss this one. Our Internet availibilty will be only occasional, at best, and non-existant for several days of the trip.

The coin looks awesome! What a great job you did putting up with all of our requests to be on the coin.

I have one more idea for the coin, if the names are able to be in color, you could have two alternating colors to help differenciate between the names (i.e. one red, one black, the next one red, the next one black).

Just a thought...........Anthus

Any updates on this coin?

BUMP!!! :lol:

Updates?! You got it! Some revisions have had to be done to the design for various reasons. I should have the die art soon. Don't worry it's nothing big, a name was put on it twice by accident, and we've been trying to fit some names I overlooked. Nothing else will fit so please don't ask. I'll also be working on a second version in the near future for those who did not get onto this coin. I should have more info soon!

Any updates on this coin?

BUMP!!! :)

Updates?! You got it! Some revisions have had to be done to the design for various reasons. I should have the die art soon. Don't worry it's nothing big, a name was put on it twice by accident, and we've been trying to fit some names I overlooked. Nothing else will fit so please don't ask. I'll also be working on a second version in the near future for those who did not get onto this coin. I should have more info soon!

WOOHOO!! :lol: Thanks for the info! :)

I just got this back from OakCoins today! This is the die art, which means it's going to production now! When I get more info like time frames and pricing I will let you know. I would like to say once again, I tried VERY hard to get everyones name on this coin, it just didn't work. I am working on a 2nd version though for those who did NOT get their name onto this one. when I announce that I will start taking names. Probably a month or so from now. Thanks for all your patience!

6N-00671A01-1-1.jpg

PS yes I know the little ® is missing, it will be fixed I'm sure!

What I like about this coin is that so many of the people's names that I've met here and respect are on this coin. I can't wait for the ordering to begin.

:ph34r:

I am sorry that I can't/don't see the names of Blind Acorn or Packman5 or LadeBear...I dunno if they opted out or what.

:P

Or have I gone blind trying to find them...?

What I like about this coin is that so many of the people's names that I've met here and respect are on this coin. I can't wait for the ordering to begin.

:ph34r:

I am sorry that I can't/don't see the names of Blind Acorn or Packman5 or LadeBear...I dunno if they opted out or what.

:P

This brought everyone out of the woodwork. I see names of people have been in the coin forums for 2 weeks and they begged to get their name on there.

:yikes:

<_<

This brought everyone out of the woodwork. I see names of people have been in the coin forums for 2 weeks and they begged to get their name on there.

Uh no... it didn't bring everybody out of the woodwork young man. I see very few of the oldtimers name on the coin and that's just fine. The folks your speaking of that so called "begged" maybe they are just as excited as we once were remember, I know ya do. :)

Pepper