Announcing a Coin for the Community!

UOTrackers

Drums please........................

One Hundred and five (give or take) names later, several (15?)redo's.....

And I still have a little space!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ww_bm_bubbles_names01.jpg

ww_mailbox_unfinished.jpg

I think I actually got everyone who requested their name be included. Even those who said they could be removed! So, um maybe 10 more names?

The second image is NOT done, I know about the words overlapping! They will be gone once it's filled in!

Great looking piece of work...noticed MHz name has not been included...SHe is a Coin trader I have come to respect as well.

That is grand!! I'm in for two of however many metals you decide to make.

I have one suggestion. It might be a good idea, if you can, to put two or three dots between each name.

This is obviously an coin that needed to be made. The response has been astounding.

Thank you very much.

And, BTW, what The Truly Unpleasant Mrs. Shop99er didn't mention is that she idles on grumpy. :laughing: She told me that, in front of witnesses, many years ago. :laughing:

Aww, I bet she's prolly one of the sweetest women I could ever meet. Hopefully one day we'll make it to a Luau! Even if she's slightly grumpy, I bet a cute little baby plopped in her lap would brighten her right up!

The Truly Unpleasant isn't a baby person. Now plop a puppy in her lap and you've got something.

You da man UOTrackers! :laughing: Very fine design.

Any thoughts on finishes? I've really become a fan of black nickel and TSD's matte black is awesome.

ACK!!!!! I'm so NOT a man!!! :ph34r::huh: Yep ALL woman! :););)

My apologies. :laughing: It was really just a crude expression of praise and not meant to be taken literally.

:unsure:

You da man UOTrackers! ;) Very fine design.

Any thoughts on finishes? I've really become a fan of black nickel and TSD's matte black is awesome.

ACK!!!!! I'm so NOT a man!!! :unsure::laughing: Yep ALL woman! :huh::laughing::)

My apologies. :ph34r: It was really just a crude expression of praise and not meant to be taken literally.

;)

OMG, I saw that first thing this morning and about fell outta my chair! I think I need more sleep!

Edit: ok wait, not this one...that other one, *points* updown there. yup more sleep would be good!

Edited by UOTrackers

MY Final Art

Not to be confused with Mint Art. I truly appologize to anyone who wanted to be part of this coin, but did not make it in time. I did the best I could to accomodate as many as possible, and still be legible. I hope you enjoy the thought behind it.

ww_mb_mailbox_names01.jpg

ww_bm_bubbles_names01.jpg

Edited by UOTrackers

I am probably just not seeing it, but is our nic included?

I can't see ours, even though we were the third to reply

I had posted several times for you to please cinfirm that you wanted in. :laughing:

Sorry, I've not been on though.

I took "Please post here if you want your ID to be included on this coin" in the original message as stating we wanted to be added :laughing:

Congratulations on having the stamina to see this Community Coin through. Of course, we're pleased that our name stayed on the coin.

We are committing to purchasing at least 8 of these coins. We have coin collecting grandchildren who cache with us, and we put coins out in the wild. Some of our 8 will be travelers.

You did a terrific job with both the design and the communications with all of us as the coin progressed and more people became involved.

Thank you

I want to demand that our name be displayed more out in the open and not covered by anything. :unsure:

SORRY JUST COULD NOT RESIST THAT POST. :D:D:D:D:D:):);):D:D:P:anibad:B)

I wondered when someone would do it!! :D

THIS ONE! This one almost made me fall outta my chair!

We just figured that in six pages this was not asked (demanded) so it had to be said. :D

We will be in on the purchase of numerous coins.

Thanks for doing this and including us. :D

Edited by Vegas Gamblers

I think a pre-order situation is in order. Name the price and start collecting money.

If this was my coin I would deffinately take pre-orders. It was my idea and my creation, but it's going to OakCoins. I simply can't afford all the upfront costs of producing a coin right now. I'm sure they are well aware of it's now popularity and will be on the ball with gettign it out FAST.

I haven't read the entire 6 pages (well I probably have and just don't remember) but I'm sure somewhere along the line there have been suggestions for the placement of the tracking number. If not already said maybe the blue rim or even the mailbox post.....

The tracking info will be going on the blue rim of the "bubbles" side. I sent several other cute quotes to go on the top side, the tracking will be on the bottom. So we'll see when the official art is done!

I can't see ours, even though we were the third to reply

I had posted several times for you to please cinfirm that you wanted in. :D

Sorry, I've not been on though.

I took "Please post here if you want your ID to be included on this coin" in the original message as stating we wanted to be added :D

If it doesn't mess up UOTrackers design, you can have my spot.

Unfortunately each time I sit down to re-do the art it takes me a minimum of an hour to do it. I'm about to take off for the rest of the day, and will be gone all day tomorrow. I feel REALLY badly, I tried very hard to get everyones name on, I wasn't sure if their original post was basically saying it was a cool idea of if they wanted on to it. I really am very sorry, but my art has been sent in. Please please dont be mad at me :D

Is it true that it's Somebody's Birthday, tomorrow....

... Jennifer??? :D

happyms1.jpg

hey is that trackable?!!

yes it's true *hangs head* I think I officially become an adult tomorrow...30 eeepppsss!!!! Someone get me to Disney FAST!I don't wanna grow up!

Edited by UOTrackers

Is it true that it's Somebody's Birthday, tomorrow....

... Jennifer??? :D

happyms1.jpg

hey is that trackable?!!

yes it's true *hangs head* I think I officially become an adult tomorrow...30 eeepppsss!!!! Someone get me to Disney FAST!I don't wanna grow up!

You know, you and I could work on Designing a Birthday Coin, together... in honor of your Birthday. :D

Unfortunately each time I sit down to re-do the art it takes me a minimum of an hour to do it. I'm about to take off for the rest of the day, and will be gone all day tomorrow. I feel REALLY badly, I tried very hard to get everyones name on, I wasn't sure if their original post was basically saying it was a cool idea of if they wanted on to it. I really am very sorry, but my art has been sent in. Please please dont be mad at me :D

@julieinga - that was a really nice gesture. Many thanks for your offer, we really appreciate it, although it looks like the books are closed now.

@UOTrackers - I'm really disappointed, but at the end of the day it was my fault that I didn't respond in time.

Shame really :D