Announcing a Coin for the Community!

UOTrackers

Well since someone had suggested in this thread, and artwork was mentioned, I may as well let the cat out of the bag.

I've been working with OakCoins on just such a project. A coin inspired by none other than the wonderful people who frequent these forums. I got the art work done, then felt it needed something. What it needs is you!!! Pictured below you will see the art for this coin, as well as what it could look like! If you would like to have your name added to this coin please post in this thread. I cannot guarentee how many will fit, but we will try to accomodate as many as possible. Also part of your name might be cut off as pictured.

EDIT:Please note that the coin below was just a Mock up, it's not the final design. I am taking 50 names of people who want to be on the coin, then I will see how much space is left. Please post here if you want your ID to be included on this coin.

6N-00671A01-1.jpg

WicksWorks_mailbox_back02.jpg

Edited by Flying Spaghetti Monster

For those who already see their name on the coin, that's just a mock up of what it could look like. So even if you see your name there please confirm that you want it there. That way I can go through here in a couple days and get all the "Put my name on it" ID's and re-do the art. I guess I need a deadline. So how does by Sunday night 12:00am EST sound? That way I can re-do the art and get it started bright and early monday morn! Please also note, the coin is merely my designOakCoins will be minting and selling them

For those who already see their name on the coin, that's just a mock up of what it could look like. So even if you see your name there please confirm that you want it there. That way I can go through here in a couple days and get all the "Put my name on it" ID's and re-do the art. I guess I need a deadline. So how does by Sunday night 12:00am EST sound? That way I can re-do the art and get it started bright and early monday morn! Please also note, the coin is merely my designOakCoins will be minting and selling them

Uh oh, that explains why you're not on the coin :unsure:

HEY! Where am I on that coin? Don't I cause enough trouble?

Me too.....:unsure:

We would like to be on there too!

It's just a mock up! (And your name is on there, it might have been covered by a bubble, when I re-do the art I will try not to cover names up)

I will try and fit everyone who wants to be on it! I just can't go too small with the font.

OK, OK....ahem... if you could find room for me, I would really like to be on the coin (and I take 20).

Cheers,

nooks

HEY! Where am I on that coin? Don't I cause enough trouble?

When I made the mock up I went to the thread "What was in your mailbox today" and worked my way backwards from the most recent one till it was full. Your name just didn't show up in there. That's all, but I'll add you to the final one if you want!

For my own ease, and since this is already taking off quickly I'll take the first 50 confirmed names and work from there to see how many more I can fit. So

1. pirate matt

2. Mustang Joni

3. The Klever Boys ? Please confirm

4. GlennK721

5. BrunoNF

6. Team Honeybunnies

7. Nooks

8. GeoGeorgesPlease confirm

9. OshnDoc

10. Mudsneaker

11. rivercity

12. Scouthbound

13. ByrnedFish

14. SouthBayDay

15. Creacher

16. FluteFace

17. ParentsofSAM

18. Cornerstone4

19. WindRose

20. Atwell Family

21. TeamAce

22. TMOCM

23. Crop Circle

24. Step Shep

25. Dressel Dragons

26. The Moops

27. baelrati

28. slowdownracer

29. sillygril & jrr

30. 4BOWS

31. oldnavy59

32. jayman11

33. PennyPacker

34. *TnT*

35. res2100

36. Team Chelmo

37. geocachingdragon

38. Team Macha

39. fairyhoney

40. julieinga

41. eltod

42. 9key

43. dorkfish

44. crowesfeat30

45. Damenace

46. Fluttershy

47. Jan and the Percy Boys

48. Carion Crow

I need to refresh I'm sure there are more, I'll update in a couple mins.

Edited by UOTrackers

Wow!!! That is way too cool B)

I know that we are new to the neighbourhood but i see our name on the mock up :(:P:D , we would feel honored if we are included on the final production as well.

Thanks to all that have made us welcome.

Mark (Elmo) :(

Edited to clarify and simpify; "WE'RE IN" (If we fit :unsure: )

Edited by Team chelmo