Half a photo

greyhounder

Ask IE7 developers, then. The problem isn't with Groundspeak, it's with your browser.

Not true!!! - Jeremy at one time had spotted an error in the script code. Seems some browsers ignore the error and display the picture anyway. IE7 interprets the script literally and only shows something like 150 px - just what the script allows.

It's the browser that's broken, not the site code. We ARE telling you how to fix the problem.

My employer has installed IE 7 here at work. I can't undo or change this. If Groundspeak is not compatible with the most current browsers in popular use, then the feature should be removed.

My employer has installed IE 7 here at work. I can't undo or change this. If Groundspeak is not compatible with the most current browsers in popular use, then the feature should be removed.
Removed? It's not causing you any harm, and it does benefit the rest of us. Why remove it??
I’m just curious to know if there is, indeed, a fix in the works.

Look back to post #4 of this thread. It was fixed last year but some subsequent update must have reverted the fix. So they know how to fix it... but...

I've heard that TPTB currently have a code freeze on the website until they resolve the site slowdown issues. Once that is done, I'm sure we'll see lots of other updates, including this one.

Patience, Grasshopper! :D

What I did was changing the end of line 161 in the walterzorn wz_tooltip.js script v.3.45

style="background:'+t_bc+';"') : '')+' width="'+t_w+'">';

To:

style="background:'+t_bc+';"') : '')+'>';

And setting

var ttWidth	   = 2048;

instead of 300

And the prolem seems to be solved! (This must be done on the web site of course)

The more correct solution is setting the this.T_WIDTH property correct in the first place. (The default is 300 and is not set for the pics in the listing. For the pics in the logs today set to 110)

rgds.

baø