Hawaii Valcanos National Park

WWC-World's Worst Cacher

Think their are 6 Yosemite, Acadia, Grand Canyon, Smokey Mountian, Yellowstone, Hawaii. Could be wrong though.

You can find out by going here Hogwildstuff and also several are still in the current area.

Recieved the Hawaii National park yesterday it is awesome. And what do you know? There is a cache located there! :D

Actually there are seven in the series - you forgot Joshua Tree National Park. :)

Other Information

- Trackable with a unique icon

I just activated one to send out into the wild (see how long that lasts, eh?) While they're great coins, I'm not sure about the "unique icon" part... It's just showing up as a generic C coin icon? Or does it take a while for the icons to "kick in"?

Other Information

- Trackable with a unique icon

I just activated one to send out into the wild (see how long that lasts, eh?) While they're great coins, I'm not sure about the "unique icon" part... It's just showing up as a generic C coin icon? Or does it take a while for the icons to "kick in"?

Southbayday is a busy guy and probably forgot to upload the unique icon, I've had the same problem with one other coin from him but it was fixed within a week.