Creation of 1st Geocoin - Mail Jeep Geocoin

J10fly

I saw the first work of the mint art this past weekend and it looks great. One small typo but that is corrected! This coin is going to come out awesome!!! I will see if i can post up the new artwork shortly.

Jayman11

Edited by jho135

OK! Here's the update on the coin and the new artwork! I cannot wait to get the samples!

And a little info on the coin:

Price: In the $7 range (Being sold through Geoswag.com)

Size: 1.75"

Thickness: 3.5mm

Metal: Waiting for samples to determine

Trackable: Yes, www.geocaching.com

Icon: Yes, should be a mini version of Jeep

6N-00677A01-12.jpg

Jayman11

Edited by jho135

Trade for one?

I just may. I will have some special LE's made for me that I may just use for "special" trades and such. The LE's will hopefully have glow in the dark head lights and a different metal for sure. The regular edition isnt going to be glow in the dark. But I will have a handful of each for trade and such.

Jayman11

Edited by jho135

OK! Here's the update on the coin and the new artwork! I cannot wait to get the samples!

And a little info on the coin:

Metal: Waiting for samples to determine

1.jpg

Jayman11

Awesome Jason!!!Keep me in mind for one of your LE's please!!!

I almost totally forgot to put up the final artwork!! Here it is! Background of the coin is going to be white which will look awesome making the wording stand out a bit more!! Hope you all like. As soon as I get the samples I will post the pics of them up!

FinalArt.jpg

Jayman11

I almost totally forgot to put up the final artwork!! Here it is! Background of the coin is going to be white which will look awesome making the wording stand out a bit more!! Hope you all like. As soon as I get the samples I will post the pics of them up!

FinalArt.jpg

Jayman11

This is so AWESOME! :( Can't wait until you start taking orders! <_<

Edited by Ryder3 & Better Half

[/img]

Jayman11

This is so AWESOME! :blink: Can't wait until you start taking orders! :rolleyes:

They're actually gonna be sold directly through geoswag.com as soon as they are done.

Jayman11

They look great I would like a few of them. One will go to my mail carrier as he knows whats in those padded envelopes that he brings me ;) If I am home when he delivers he will sometimes wait untill I open it so he can check it out. He is not a geocacher he just likes seeing the different geocoins.

Ok the samples of this coin came out great. It was so hard to decide what to and what not to make them in but here's what we came up with! These will be available through Geoswag around the first half of March.

Metal: Nickel w/Soft Enamel

Nickel LE w/Imit. Hard Enamel (150 made)

Here's the Reg Nickel pic: I didnt have the hard enamel one to shoot a photo of:

Jeep-Nickel.jpg

Edited by jho135

Ok the samples of this coin came out great. It was so hard to decide what to and what not to make them in but here's what we came up with! These will be available through Geoswag around the first half of March.

Finishes:

Nickel Soft Enamel

Nickel LE Imit. Hard Enamel (150 made)

Here's the Reg Nickel pic: I didnt have the hard enamel one to shoot a photo of:

Jeep-Nickel.jpg

I likee!

Any idea on pricing? Will all the coins be white enamel?

Finishes:

Nickel Soft Enamel

Nickel LE Imit. Hard Enamel (150 made)

X

I likee!

Any idea on pricing? Will all the coins be white enamel?

I just fixed the description in the OP. Sorry, should be in the $7 range.

Jayman11