J10fly

Thanks Cap'!

Here's the final pics!

REG Edition:

PostalJeep-REG.jpg

LE:

PostalJeep-LE.jpg

Jayman11

My son just got me an LE Postal Jeep. It is really great looking. I activated it and found that it didn't have a unique icon as I thought it was to have. Is that something that will correct itself soon or was there no unique icon? Also, I believe I saw in one of your postings that there is a XLE version? What is that like and is it available? This coin was of interest to me since I work for the USPS and drove jeeps like this when I first started working there. Good job.

Thanks Cap'!

Here's the final pics!

SNIP

Jayman11

My son just got me an LE Postal Jeep. It is really great looking. I activated it and found that it didn't have a unique icon as I thought it was to have. Is that something that will correct itself soon or was there no unique icon? Also, I believe I saw in one of your postings that there is a XLE version? What is that like and is it available? This coin was of interest to me since I work for the USPS and drove jeeps like this when I first started working there. Good job.

The icons should be showing up shortly. They were submitted to Groundspeak approximately a week ago so hopefully soon. They will be a mini version of the jeep. As for the XLE they were limited to 20 which have an epoxy coating and glow headlights. They will be hard to get! :anicute:

Jayman11