Creation of 1st Geocoin - Mail Jeep Geocoin

J10fly

Ok the samples of this coin came out great. It was so hard to decide what to and what not to make them in but here's what we came up with! These will be available through Geoswag around the first half of March.

Price: In the $7 range (Being sold through Geoswag.com)

Size: 1.75"

Thickness: 3.5mm

Metal: Nickel w/Soft Enamel

Nickel LE w/Imit. Hard Enamel (150 made)

Trackable: Yes, www.geocaching.com

Icon: Yes, should be a mini version of Jeep

Here's the Reg Nickel pic: I didnt have the hard enamel one to shoot a photo of:

Jeep-Nickel.jpg

These are BEAUTIFUL!! GREAT job! Can't wail until these go on sale!!!! :huh:

Edited by Ryder3 & Better Half

I would like to get one as well. I have never reserved a coin before, so if I am supposed to do something else besides post here, let me know!

Nope, these arent being reserved. These are going to go up for sale in a few weeks on geoswag.com so just keep an eye on either their site or save this post cause I will update it when they are ready! :rolleyes:

Jayman11

please let me know when they go up for sale!

Shoot me an email, (jay.man11@verizon.net) and I will let you know when they come out. Same with anyone else that is also interested, drop me an email and i will let you know as soon as they are ready to go through geoswag.

Jayman11

... drop me an email and i will let you know as soon as they are ready to go through geoswag.

Done!

And, just to be safe, I'm posting here so that I can be auto-notified of replies, if the news of the sale happens to break here in the forums first! (Where's my Insta-Notify option for new Geocoin Sales/Reservations?) :P

If we are on Geoswag's mailing list, won't we receive a notice when these go on sale?

Yes, you should also receive that but just in case I'm also going to send one out and it is also for updates of any other coins I'm doing. :P

Jayman11

Just heard from Oakcoins that these should be in next week!!!

Jayman11

I'll bet they will go one sale at the same time as the other mail (yet to be named) coin, that is so cool! I cant wait Jason!

Thanks!! Here's what I am thinking we are going to use for the icons:

JeepIcon32.gif

JeepIcon16.gif

Jayman11

:huh:

I've always gotten the "preorder" e-mails from geoswag, but did not get one this time. I guess I'll just have to hope they minted ALOT of these and will have some available on the "regular" website later.

:huh: Well, FORTUNATELY, I still had an old "preorder" e-mail from GEOSwaG in my inbox, and was able to use the link in there to get to the JEEPS! Ordered 3 of the LE. One for me, one for my mailman and an extra for trade :D

Edited by Band of Bradys

Ordered 2 one is for my mailman as if I am home he is as excited as I am to see the newly arrived coins if I am home he knocks on my door to hand me the package as he knows it is geocoins and he can see what I recived and he is not even a cacher but he does know whats in the yellow-bubble mailers that he brings me and likes to look at the diffrent coins. I hope they arive in time as he told me he is retiring on the 15th last week due to helth problems.He is a great postman as I live in an appartment now due to a divorce and if I am not home he makes the extra effort to put the coin packages in my door and not leave them in my unlocked mailbox.So I figured he has to have one of the postal coins now as a retirement gift for bringing me almost 400 coins over the last few years.This will be a great retirment gift for him thanks for the neet coin :)