Time to Renew?

gallahad

Well, it's time to renew my premium membership. In the process of performing that task I noticed that the member page includes a frame that reads: "You are a Premium Member. Your membership will continue through (day of week), (month) (dd,yyyy)"

So it occurred to me that adding a little check box link to that frame so that, by simply clicking on it or using "mouse over" routines, we could quickly and efficiently renew our membership.

I hate searching all over the various pages (for any web site, not just Groundspeak) to accomplish what seems to me should be uncomplicated and straight forward. :D

Well, it's time to renew my premium membership. In the process of performing that task I noticed that the member page includes a frame that reads: "You are a Premium Member. Your membership will continue through (day of week), (month) (dd,yyyy)"

So it occurred to me that adding a little check box link to that frame so that, by simply clicking on it or using "mouse over" routines, we could quickly and efficiently renew our membership.

I hate searching all over the various pages (for any web site, not just Groundspeak) to accomplish what seems to me should be uncomplicated and straight forward. :rolleyes:

Mine renews automatically. I get a notice and if I do nothing, off goes the $3.00. Every month. Like clockwork. Is there something I'm missing here?

Cheers,

nooks

Looks as though I didn't make myself clear. I renew annually; I hate that month to month nuisance.

I receive "bot" notices via email that claim to originate at Groundspeak.com but I don't open "bot" notices. Spammers use "bot" addresses and I don't consider them a authentic origination identifiers.