[Update] Secret geoAgent Geocoin & Decoder v1.5 Geocoin

Anthus

Hello there, I just received the Anthus decoder coin. Wasn't there supposed to be a glass piece in the hole for the magnifying lense?

Not on the Decoder coin (unless you traded for an XLE). However, all the geoAgent have the lens. The reason why the Decoders don't have them is because it makes the coin useless as a gamepeace for geocaching. I looked your order up and you bought a set. So the rounds do not have lenses but the ones shaped like the agent should both have lenses.

Hello there, I just received the Anthus decoder coin. Wasn't there supposed to be a glass piece in the hole for the magnifying lense?

The Decoder regulars and LEs do not have a lens in them. This is the same for both the version 1's and the version 1.5's. The reason why they do not have lenses is becaue it makes the geocoin useless as a gamepiece for geocaching. The XLEs do have lenses but they were never for sale. The order form did state this and the image on the order from does not have a lens in it (order form.). I did post to this thread indicating that the mint mistakenly put lenses in all of the Decoder v1.5's and posted pics of the error. Is that the pic you are referring to? The coin company agreed to remint all of the coins for me. Also, I did post in the trading form that I had XLEs for special trade. The v1.5 XLE is copper and were never for sale. Hope that clears things up.

I guess it does. Somehow I did not realize that the coins you had in the forums were the XLE's and that the error was in the lense. I thought I had read that the error was in the paint job underneath the lense.

But that is ok.

I must have missed the XLE trading forum. Still any left?

I guess it does. Somehow I did not realize that the coins you had in the forums were the XLE's and that the error was in the lense. I thought I had read that the error was in the paint job underneath the lense.

But that is ok.

I must have missed the XLE trading forum. Still any left?

There were 2 errors. First the lenses and then I noticed the paint error. Only 10 XLEs were made. I'll take a look at your trading list.

Thanks....