another coin giveaway

nooks

You guys are great!

Indeed, I gave away both coins. My b-day is October 1 and the Vegas Gamblers won that.

The random post went to Team Chelmo for a midnight post. Thanks for all for playing.

To Quigley Jones:

I'm having visions of Schrodiger's cat after looking at the picture of the dog. ;):signalviolin:

If I hadn't given away the coins, you'd be in.

Holiday Cheers, and Happy New Year

nook

So close yet not so close. :anitongue:

00027539.jpg

Give Quigley One Anyways!... Give Quigley One Anyways!!... Give Quigley One Anyways!!!

You guys are great!

Indeed, I gave away both coins. My b-day is October 1 and the Vegas Gamblers won that.

The random post went to Team Chelmo for a midnight post. Thanks for all for playing.

To Quigley Jones:

I'm having visions of Schrodiger's cat after looking at the picture of the dog. :D:D

If I hadn't given away the coins, you'd be in.

Holiday Cheers, and Happy New Year

nook

So close yet not so close. :D

00027539.jpg

Give Quigley One Anyways!... Give Quigley One Anyways!!... Give Quigley One Anyways!!!

Quigs

I'm laughing so hard, my eyes are watering. I'm sure there will be other coin giveaways, but unfortunately, I don't have anymore DNF coins. (I know a source and I will try to get another.)

Thanks for the the great idea. I now want to do a coin contest with hampster theme or maybe Lep could. He's the expert. :D:D

As to coin giveway's in genreal. Since people don't write interesting coin logs. I think I'm going to travel the TB's and only giveaway coins here. This has been a blast.

So stay sharp, people, a random coin contest could happen at any time. Just no more on this thread. Thanks for all the posts though!

EDIT: I know the pic is not a hampster BTW :D

Edited by nooks