OK I have a coin for you

UOTrackers

The coin you will win is a surprise, but it's guarenteed to be a very limited edition of whichever coin I choose.

I have another obsession outside of geocaching, you will need to go into that obsession and find a picture of my most recent house. The First person to post it here will win the coin. I have one rule/request if you have won a coin from me recently, please give someone else the opportunity to win. Thanks. I'll check back periodically and give a hint or two if needed. Good Luck! & Happy New Year!

Edited to highlight something important!

Edited by UOTrackers

Here you go.

Hey that's pretty close to where I live, but it's not my obsession, I live in a 2 bedroom condo, not much to obsess about :anibad: ! Keep trying...

but you said a picture of your house did you not ?

I did, but look again, I said I have an obsession outside of geocaching, you will need to go to that obsession to find my house.

You have to figure out what my other obsession is...then find my house.

Here you go.

Hey that's pretty close to where I live, but it's not my obsession, I live in a 2 bedroom condo, not much to obsess about :anibad: ! Keep trying...

I did, but look again, I said I have an obsession outside of geocaching, you will need to go to that obsession to find my house.

am i eligable?

Here you go.

am i eligable?

I'm sorry you won my Christmas contest. :ph34r::mad:

Here you go.

am i eligable?

I'm sorry you won my Christmas contest. :ph34r::mad:

Good, that means i can go to bed. I have the right idea, but i have no clue how to find it anyway

How about this:

BirthdayHouse.jpg

FallLocation.jpg

Well, technically that isn't my house anymore...but it is the house I was referring to, I was thinking of another picture, one I posted, but this is the house. So you win! I have your mailing address from previous trades so I'll wrap it up tonight! Congratulations!!!

Is this it?

JenUOHome2.jpg

That's not the one I was looking for, but oh my goodness where did you find that? I *think* that was my first house in the game, which would date it around 1997! I remember I used to waer those colors and I vaguely remember the house. WOW!

Wow! Too funny! I did so many searches, I think I found this one through a google image search (or maybe yahoo) and my serach paramenters were "ultima jennifer house". That was one of the pictures that came up and it had "jen" in the URL, so I figured it was worth a shot! LOL! Here's the link:

http://uo.stratics.com/homes/famous/houses.../JenUOHome2.jpg

Is this it?

JenUOHome2.jpg

That's not the one I was looking for, but oh my goodness where did you find that? I *think* that was my first house in the game, which would date it around 1997! I remember I used to waer those colors and I vaguely remember the house. WOW!

Wow! Too funny! I did so many searches, I think I found this one through a google image search (or maybe yahoo) and my serach paramenters were "ultima jennifer house". That was one of the pictures that came up and it had "jen" in the URL, so I figured it was worth a shot! LOL! Here's the link:

http://uo.stratics.com/homes/famous/houses.../JenUOHome2.jpg

Since seeing it I have abeen all over the site trying to figure out if that is indeed one of my old houses. The only one I know of in the Famous Houses is located here. I was going to have that be the one I wanted found, but I figured that would just be too hard.

I knew or at least I thought you'd have to figure out that Brae was short for Braelynn, then it was a simple search of Ultima Online Braelynn wich would have brought you to my forum profile. Then click to see my posts and go back a couple pages and find a post about Origin Housing, whic would have brought you to Brae_n_Bellassm.jpg

Which is the same house as the one posted above, but designed differently. I figured it would give people a different perspective to me, and how UO became part of our name. This was fun, I like mixing my 2 obsessions. I also enjoyed seeing some of the guesses, I wish there had been more, my contests end too quickly!

Edited by UOTrackers

How about this:

BirthdayHouse.jpg

FallLocation.jpg

Well, technically that isn't my house anymore...but it is the house I was referring to, I was thinking of another picture, one I posted, but this is the house. So you win! I have your mailing address from previous trades so I'll wrap it up tonight! Congratulations!!!

Mahalo! Right after I posted, I started feeling sick, so I went to bed, even missing New Years! But when I woke up many hours later, I woke up to see that I won, making me feel much better! Thanks for a great start to 2007!

Edited by Mauison