Win a new Tiki MojosHoard Geocoin

sillygirl & jrr

949-9374 is a phone number in that mall in hawaii

the other phone numbers arent in hawaii

All of the numbers are payphones in Hawaii.

The ones that are not crossed out do ring.

The location of some of them can be found using "reverse phone look up."

Still not making sense. Must have been too much good food & wine at dinner. :anibad:

So are people suppossed to call those numbers? The only reverse phone number look-ups I can find cost money.

Still not making sense. Must have been too much good food & wine at dinner. :anibad:

So are people suppossed to call those numbers? The only reverse phone number look-ups I can find cost money.

GPX, google will reverse look up most phone numbers. I believe they'll look up all business numbers, and will look up all personal numbers unless the numbers are blocked.

FYI, try your own phone number...it shows a detailed street map of where you live and will even give directions, it's a little frightening. There is an easy link to get your home phone number blocked though!

Still not making sense. Must have been too much good food & wine at dinner. :ph34r:

GPX, google will reverse look up most phone numbers. I believe they'll look up all business numbers, and will look up all personal numbers unless the numbers are blocked.

FYI, try your own phone number...it shows a detailed street map of where you live and will even give directions, it's a little frightening. There is an easy link to get your home phone number blocked though!

Yup - tried it after I saw your google post. Duh. I use google for everythign else. :anibad: Yeah - definitely too much of the good stuff 2nite. :mad:

Edited to add: I googled mine. Nothing came up. Whew! :mad:

Edit # 2 - Ok weird stuff - I googled our old number and that came up with the map and all. Except that number was not listed. A private number. Creepy!

Edited by GPX Navigators

Call the numbers not crossed off and when someone picks up ask them to look around the phone or booth for the coordinates.

Congratulations! We have our second winner. E-mail us your address and we'll send you a Never Stop Geocaching coin!

Amazingly, no one has tried this method.

Seriously? That was what I thought at first but it seemed too obviuos. I would so try this - LOL! Thank you so much! :anibad:

Seriously? That was what I thought at first but it seemed too obviuos. I would so try this - LOL! Thank you so much! :anibad:

Well it isn't obvious to everyone, as you can see. Also you'd have to get a cooperative muggle to answer, but we did give you a few options!

Mahalo to everyone for playing! And now the Tikis know how to solve another one of our puzzle caches too. :ph34r:

Well it isn't obvious to everyone, as you can see. Also you'd have to get a cooperative muggle to answer, but we did give you a few options!

Mahalo to everyone for playing! And now the Tikis know how to solve another one of our puzzle caches too. :ph34r:

This is something I'd never do, so I guess thats why it wasn't obvious to me.

But thanks for the contest and Happy New Year!

Aha!!! Now we know how to solve this one.....we've been trying to get some of these done here in Hawaii....we've been successful with some!

Thanks Sillygirl & Jrr

You know we like it when people find our caches! We believe solving puzzle caches means using your brain and all available resources, including searching the forums. Besides, we give hints when asked too!