First New Years Eve Give-away

ByrnedFish

ok your last name is Fisher and your dads last lame in Byrne because he is your step dad but your love him like a father because he was your Scout Master so you picked a username to include both last names!

Lol, now you are making it more complicated than it needs to be. I think if a couple guesses are combined the right answer is there somewhere, its just been split up by different people

Can someone please explain PM's to me. I understand how to send and receive them, but the thing in the top right never says anything besides "0 New Messages" even if i have new ones, and a little pop up appears when i get a PM, and it says NO New PM's, but when i click on recent PM;s there is a new one. IM so confused!

Can someone please explain PM's to me. I understand how to send and receive them, but the thing in the top right never says anything besides "0 New Messages" even if i have new ones, and a little pop up appears when i get a PM, and it says NO New PM's, but when i click on recent PM;s there is a new one. IM so confused!

Same here. Always says zero. Anyone know?