WAP interface no longer working

GuyFromOH

As of this morning WAP still appears to be down. Any update ??? Thanks

I tried a 7-digit again last night (Sat. Jan 20) and some progress has been made ... now, instead of getting tossed back to the initial page with no data, I get the wrong cache! :blink: LOL But at least I'm getting SOMETHING.

I'll be watching this thread with bated breath for an update. Just can't afford $250 or more for a smartphone at this point in my life. Besides, it's in line behind the 60CSx! :)

I tried a 7-digit again last night (Sat. Jan 20) and some progress has been made ... now, instead of getting tossed back to the initial page with no data, I get the wrong cache! :) LOL But at least I'm getting SOMETHING.

P.S. If you can't duplicate this, and think it will help to know what GC# was requested and what GC# was returned, I will try a couple of times a day, record the results, and send them to you. Just send me an email and let me know. I'm using a Nokia 6820.

I tried a 7-digit again last night (Sat. Jan 20) and some progress has been made ... now, instead of getting tossed back to the initial page with no data, I get the wrong cache! :huh: LOL But at least I'm getting SOMETHING.

I get the same. Wap-ing for GC10FB0 gave me the info for GCG45H.