Cachemate: "No plugins" error

Manco46er

O.K., I finally made the leap to paperless caching. I just purchased a Garmin IQue 3000 and have installed Cachemate on it and have exported a pdb file to it with all my pq caches(just over 3,600 caches). Here's my problem. When I run cachemate, it list all my caches, I'm guessing in alphabetical order. Playing around with it, I selected <search <nearest caches and in the next window I selected < from GPS. When I do this I get an error message stating that there are "no plugins of the type required for this function are installed." Am I wrong in assuming that trying this function it will relist my caches nearest to my present location based on my current gps coordinates? If that is what this search function does, where do I get the plugins I need. Thanks for all the help.

It was done that way because NMEA query functionality was at one time built into CacheMate. When I broke things out into plugins, out it came. When CacheNav later came along, those two remained separate mainly because there would be some users that would need a one-shot GPS query using NMEA (say, Magellan users, since those units transfer waypoints with NMEA extensions) but perhaps not CacheNav, and I was trying to avoid redundant plugin functions.