small geocaching motorcycle for sale

hi folks, putting up a small motorcycle for sale. Its a 2002 honda 250 rebel. It has 3500miles on it and is in excellent near mint condition except for 1 small dent on the gas tank from the previous owner. Prefer cash but checks are ok but must wait for it to clear before you pickup. This is a great learners bike and is effortless to maintain. Price is $2000. Email me for details/pictures or to come see it. If you live near plainfield, I can drive it to your house,take the plates off, and leave it also. It will also fit pretty easilty into any pickuptruck if you want to pick it up.

My harley davidson is still for sale also: sportster 1200c '05, about 1200miles, asking 8k.

-escapethematrix

(escapethematrix@gmail.com)

hi folks, putting up a small motorcycle for sale. Its a 2002 honda 250 rebel. It has 3500miles on it and is in excellent near mint condition except for 1

Wouldn't hurt to mention that these things get 70mpg or something ridiculous like that. Great little bikes.

They look like this and there is a sub-$20

garmin handlebar mount that fits etrex and other GPS.

I keep a b/w legend on the bars of my geobike.

:-)

That is a great point! and very true. Great picture!! I will throw in a garmin handlebar mount if someone buys this little bike. I really hate to sell it but my cat got sick and now I have a huge medical bill to pay off. My wife was learning to ride on this so I think she'll be ready for her own bike this year.

-escapethematrix