Log Deletion Explanation

altosaxplayer

Would it be possible to have a place to add an explanation to a log deletion? Sometimes you have to delete logs for reasons such as double logged, didn't sign the actual log, etc. It would be nice if you could have a log box to give an explanation in then delete the log and have the explanation be sent to the person along with the deletion notice.

Would it be possible to have a place to add an explanation to a log deletion? Sometimes you have to delete logs for reasons such as double logged, didn't sign the actual log, etc. It would be nice if you could have a log box to give an explanation in then delete the log and have the explanation be sent to the person along with the deletion notice.

It's a good idea. Sounds kinda familiar. I raised a similar issue in August and the thread just faded away. I guess TPTB have other stuff on their hands.

It's a good idea. Sounds kinda familiar. I raised a similar issue in August and the thread just faded away. I guess TPTB have other stuff on their hands.

They probably figure that you can just email the cache owner to find out why he did it. Plus it is probably too infrequent an issue to warrant creating code.