A-Data MicroSD card for 60CSX?

I am currently using this card in my Venture Cx and it has performed without issue. I purchased it when newegg.com had it reduced to 14.99 (after rebate) with free shipping. I've since purchased a Kingston model through buy.com for 12.99 after rebate. I highly recommend checking out techbargains.com for deals on microSD cards, that's where I have noticed sales on the two purchases above!

AFAIK there are only 3 manufacturers of SD and microSD cards - Panasonic, Toshiba, and SanDisk. Any other brand you buy is just a rebrand of one of these. They buy them in bulk from one of the manufacturers and slap a sticker on it with their brand. All 3 manufacturers make decent cards, but I've found that Panasonic makes the best cards, faster for writes, although read speeds are pretty comparable. There is no way to tell for sure which manufacturer the card came from without putting it in a device.

AFAIK there are only 3 manufacturers of SD and microSD cards - Panasonic, Toshiba, and SanDisk. Any other brand you buy is just a rebrand of one of these. They buy them in bulk from one of the manufacturers and slap a sticker on it with their brand. All 3 manufacturers make decent cards, but I've found that Panasonic makes the best cards, faster for writes, although read speeds are pretty comparable. There is no way to tell for sure which manufacturer the card came from without putting it in a device.

Any idea who makes the micro card under the Kingston label ?

All the Kingstons I've seen have been Toshibas. I think Panasonic and SanDisk market most of their cards under their own brand, and most of the off-brand cards are Toshibas, but I know that Lexar cards are mostly Panasonics, and there may be others. Some Lexars have been known to show up as Toshibas.

Edited by NightPilot