Sarnia~Lambton Geocoin

Landsharkz

sarnia-f.jpgsarnia-b.jpg

Sarnia~Lambton Geocoin - designed for with/for cachers Apollo and Wallace & Gromit

We have listed the Sarnia~Lambton trackable geocoin for sale. The coin is 45mm diameter, 3.5mm thick and proclaims 'Geocaching in Bluewaterland'. We minted 350 coins in polished nickel and Landsharkz has 200 for sale. The art on the reverse is created in 2D with a selection of textures for elements of the design. We listed these on our site last night at midnight and they are going fast. The price is $8.75 Canadian.

The front of the coin features the crest of the City of Sarnia. The bridge featured on the reverse of the coin is the 'Blue Water Bridge' which connects Sarnia, Ontario to the state of Michigan. This website for the bridge authority has some great images and some panorama pics to enjoy: Blue Water Bridge Authority

This coin is also available locally in Ontario, while supplies last, from cachers Apollo and Wallace & Gromit. They would like to be contacted via ddennis11@cogeco.ca with coin purchase enquiries.

Edited by Landsharkz

I'd like to take a moment and say Thank You to Landsharkz for donating one of these coins to the 'Prelude to Summber BBQ#2' event held this past Saturday. I was the lucky winner, and it's my first coin. I may be hooked. It's beautiful and thanks to 'Apollo and Wallace & Gromit' for creating it. Sarnia is a beautiful place, as I used to live near there. I will be releasing it in a new cache in New Brunswick. Thanks again!