GRANPA ALEX

Upon entering the site, at the HOME page, I try to log in by clicking the upper right 'log in'' icon . . . it only refreshes the HOME page.

Have had to gain access in other ways to get on the site . . . is it my ISP or is this a common situation?

I was trying to delete a pocket query yesterday and instead of it being removed from my list, the page only got refreshed. Now, that might be because it was a "run once" that already had a line through it, but I don't know. It did the same thing when I tried to "copy" a query. I'm just finding my way around the interface, though, so take my observations with a grain of salt. :D

Edited by BubbleDragon

I was trying to delete a pocket query yesterday and instead of it being removed from my list, the page only got refreshed. Now, that might be because it was a "run once" that already had a line through it, but I don't know. It did the same thing when I tried to "copy" a query. I'm just finding my way around the interface, though, so take my observations with a grain of salt. :D

This would be normal... Any PQ that has run in the last 24 hours will remain on your list until the 24 hours has passed, no matter what you do or how you delete it. The line through it indicates it will disappear after that 24 hour window is up.

Upon entering the site, at the HOME page, I try to log in by clicking the upper right 'log in'' icon . . . it only refreshes the HOME page.

Have had to gain access in other ways to get on the site . . . is it my ISP or is this a common situation?

Without knowing anything else about your problem, my guess would be a cookie problem.

What happens if you click on the "My Account" link on the left side of the page?

Try deleting cookies related to this site.

Since the issue you described is native to the computer in question, I'm limited in the options I can suggest for you to try...

-- Completely log off, close the web browser, restart the computer.

-- Try another web browser.

-- Clear out any temporary Internet files.

-- Clear out any cookies.

-- Disable any security software.

-- Ensure your browser is allowing cookies for our web site.

-- Lowering your Internet security options.

-- Try it from another computer entirely.

I hope this helps!