Sign in to follow this  
Followers 6
Fluttershy

Vinyl is Back! Well, BN Vinyl that is!

ive compared the 2 and the only difference is a few less grooves on the record, it will be fine, per portions look great..

can someone resend the art link to me either e-mail or PM (actually PM may be better because then I can get to it from any computer)

edit: Thanks DresselDragons!

Edited by Not So Lost Puppies

can someone resend the art link to me either e-mail or PM (actually PM may be better because then I can get to it from any computer)

Done!

I to need the new link, can you please post it here so all I have to do is click :) ?

Sorry I'm so late in posting... it's been pretty busy these last few days. The new artwork looks great... can't wait to get these coins!

Mine good too! ...THANKS

Can anyone that wants to trade for their coin within the group email me through my profile .I would like a full set if possible.

*Important Update*

This Evening, All Artwork has been sent to Oakcoins.

We have completed the first step!

*Congratulations everyone!*

:lol::lol:

:lol::lol:

Now the hard part begins for us :).......The time of waiting for the coins to arrive.

When are the samples (sample images) due in with you?

I can't remember this so I will just ask. Is everyone going to get a sample of thier coin or is just Fluttershy? I can't remember if it was said or not. Alot going through my mind at the time being.

They're producing 1 sample to start with and they're using mine for that.

I'll let you know how it turns out. :)

Any news? Geocoin Fest is coming closer ! :unsure:

(edited for typo)

Edited by OshnDoc

Update:

Sample is still out.

I'm compiling a list of everyone's names and emails to send to Oakcoins.

They'll be contacting everyone individually concerning their own Order Requests.

Our Contact will be Sara. :)

Our Contact will be Sara. :)

YAY!! great person to work with.

Edited by Damenace

I sent Sara our whole list of names & emails.

I still haven't heard about the sample, yet. I asked for a phone call today... but nothing yet.

I'll send another email tomorrow morning. I'm sure they're busy...

Sara works later at night. You should hear from her by morning I would think.

I am hoping and crossing my fingers!

We had an email last night. Was it necessary to change the colors, fairly significantly, in order to have them in PMS colors? Our colors from Jaimie were a lot brighter (like what we had from the album maker) but now, they are the same colors, but much, much darker????

Edited by lindsychris

We had an email last night. Was it necessary to change the colors, fairly significantly, in order to have them in PMS colors? Our colors from Jaimie were a lot brighter (like what we had from the album maker) but now, they are the same colors, but much, much darker????

I noticed this too but the difference must have been more subtle in mine so I didn't mention anything and just approved it.

Woohoo! Got my email for final artwork approval and thought the colors were a little washed out as well. Nothing I couldn't live with though, and since I'm so eager to get the coins I approved it as is. These will be my first personalized coins and I'm like a kid at Christmas!

I noticed this too but the difference must have been more subtle in mine so I didn't mention anything and just approved it.

PMS colors are standard. What you see on your monitor is not exactly what you will see when the coins are done. If you have a PMS Chip Chart handy, that is the best way to see what your actual color will be.

If anyone still has the email about the pricing of the coins. Could you please send it to me. I can't seem to find it to figure out how much I need to save up for the coins. Thanks GeoSmurfz.