Vinyl is Back! Well, BN Vinyl that is!

Fluttershy

Any idea on delivery dates for those of us that are not going to the CoinFest?

I know a lot of people are busy with GeocoinFest, but I was wondering the same thing also.

Any updates? Thanks :laughing:

A majority came in this morning. We are packing them for Geocoinfest. After we are done with Geocoinfest, we will box up the rest of the coins and ship them out. This should be Monday/Tuesday.

Hopefully that helps.

That being said, I am looking for a place Saturday Morning to hand over coins to people who paid.

Maybe one of the hotels in the Lobby that morning. This way, those that are there can do some pre-trading.

Thanks!

We are staying at Oceanside, not one of the Hotels in Temecula. If we miss the morning pick up can I get ine at the Fest?

When will we know time and place?

Thanks, Charlene

So now that orders are being delivered, I would like to share my surprise for the group.

Each Participant of the Geo 40 Series will receive 1 of these Trackable coins! (1 Coin Per Participating Record)

I am in the process of paying for my Portion, so it will be a little while for availability.

I'll be certain to keep you posted! I hope you like them! The Reverse side will be the common side, as all the others. There are 75 being produced: 39 to be given away, and the remaining are mine for possible trade or sale.

geo40flashbackmr7.jpg

Edited by Fluttershy

Allie "now you done did it" !!! :rolleyes:

Where are you coming up with these ideas. I picked up my Top 40 in Temecula and love the way it came out. Did already some heavy trading with them, but this new one is not only a very pleasant surprise but also a very pretty conclusion to this project. Thank you in advance for this one. ------------

I am glad I participated in this project.

So now that orders are being delivered, I would like to share my surprise for the group.

Each Participant of the Geo 40 Series will receive 1 of these Trackable coins! (1 Coin Per Participating Record)

Edited by OshnDoc

Woot! Ours arrived today. They are awesome! As soon as they warm up to a decent temp I will go through them all and sort for trades. Very exciting stuff.

Thanks Oakcoins!!! Excellent service. Thanks again Allie! Awesome fun!

Those who won my contests last week will get theirs in a few days. We are expecting another major storm here so may not be doing much driving this weekend. :rolleyes:

Woot! Ours arrived today. They are awesome! As soon as they warm up to a decent temp I will go through them all and sort for trades. Very exciting stuff.

Those who won my contests last week will get theirs in a few days. We are expecting another major storm here so may not be doing much driving this weekend. :rolleyes:

how are these being delivered : USPS or UPS? Will they deliver if someone is not at the house? I don't get out of work until 6, so i'm just wondering if they will be waiting for me or not :wub:

I sure hope so, because i can't wait to see mine!!

how are these being delivered : USPS or UPS? Will they deliver if someone is not at the house? I don't get out of work until 6, so i'm just wondering if they will be waiting for me or not :wub:

I sure hope so, because i can't wait to see mine!!

USPS. She rang the bell and just left them on the porch.

I don't know about anyone else at coinfest, but I didn't get the surprise with my coins. I just got the 75 I paid for.

I'm wondering if you did get it, because you were there in person...email to you is on it's way.

Nope, I didn't get that one. In fact I think that's the only record of the folks at coinfest that I didn't get. That's ok though. Just gives him something to dangle over my head like grapes :rolleyes: Thanks for the email.